Oct 3, 2013, 12:54 PM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Berlin wall [ 2 Answers ]

I have often read about people who tried to escape e berlin by tunneling, climbing razor wire, etc. is there some reason they didn't go out into the countryside where there was no wall & enter west germany, then go back into berlin from the west? That seems better than facing machine guns & guard...

Help identify this film - under Berlin wall. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to identify a film which shows a group of East Berlin folk trying to tunnel under the wall and escape to the west. I can't remember the name or any actors in the film as it was one I watched in my childhood. I remember the near the end of the film, the tunnel collapses and some of the...

Berlin Wall Anniversary [ 3 Answers ]

November 9 will be the 20th anniversary of the opening of the Berlin Wall. I am half German so this event really meant a lot to me. I will never forget the sight and sounds of this event. I'd love to hear some stories from other members with German heritage. YouTube - Scorpions - Wind Of...

Custom wall built-ins [ 1 Answers ]

Would any one know of an online business that I could send dimisions and specs for a wall built-in and they make it off site and I put it together and install it and stain or paint in my home. Thanks

View more questions Search