Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123451990 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2013, 07:54 AM
    Period
    I'm having severe period cramps and I've only had a little blood. Not enough for a period. Could this be pregnancy or something else?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 3, 2013, 07:56 AM
    Yes, it could be a period, or it could be something else. There is no way to determine what is causing this online. It could be an off period. It could be a missed period.

When was your period due?
    123451990 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2013, 08:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Yes, it could be a period, or it could be something else. There is no way to determine what is causing this online. It could be an off period. It could be a missed period.

When was your period due?

It is due now. My fiancé and I had sex right before though, like last weekend.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 3, 2013, 08:36 AM
    You are now playing the waiting game and have to see if your period comes as expected next month. Until then, treat yourself as if you are pregnant. Get plenty of rest, eat healthy, avoid tobacco and alcohol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late Period, Pain in breasts, Cramping, Condom, Pulled out, Sex on period. [ 10 Answers ]

If someone could help that would be very helpful. Ok, so me and my girlfriend had sex. I am only 16 and she is 15. But when we did I wore a condom and pulled out. She was even on her period when we did it. The condom did not have any visible hole or anything. It has been over a month since and she...

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, [ 1 Answers ]

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, and my June period was only 3 days of light bleeding. I haven't had regualr periods since the birth of my first baby 4/6/09.. whom I breastfeed for 7 months. Anyway my question is I have been so nauseus and just...

View more questions Search