Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Afyffe33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2013, 06:06 AM
    10 days late, cramps, rash on breasts, indigestion, tired, uterus change, indigestion
    I am 10 days late, cramps off and on, rash on breasts, sometimes, indigestion after evrything I eat, tired and uterus is straight and not tilted, indigestion wakes me up at night, could I be pregnant?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2013, 06:35 AM
    How can you tell its straight and not tilted? And why would it make any difference?

What you need to to is wait another 4 days (so you are 14 days late)... and take a HPT first thing in the morning the forst time you pee that morning.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 3, 2013, 08:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    How can you tell its straight and not tilted? And why would it make any difference?

What you need to to is wait another 4 days (so you are 14 days late)...and take a HPT first thing in the morning the forst time you pee that morning.
    Smoothy, that is exactly what I was going to say! Straight tilted how can you tell?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Magnesium Carbonate, MgCO3, is used in indigestion tablets... Full Question Below: [ 0 Answers ]

Magnesium Carbonate, MgCO3, is used in indigestion tablets as it reacts with and neutralizes stomach acids. The equation for the reaction between MgCO3 and HCl is shown below: MgCO3(aq) + 2HCl(aq) ---> MgCl2(aq) + CO2(g) + H2O(l) ... and so the active constituent is the carbonate dianion,...

Continued indigestion [ 1 Answers ]

50 year old female, smoker, slightly overweight, last 4 days continued indegestion, chest pain (middle of chest), middle back pain, nauseous

I would like to ask a question about remedies for indigestion or gerd. I would like [ 30 Answers ]

I can't tolerate any of the stomach medicines like Previcid, Prilosec, Zantac, Pepcid, or any of the many different kinds. I get all the bad side effects, like stiff neck, migraine headaches, and depression from all the different ones I've tried. I have severe chronic indigestion/gerd and have...

Dog Indigestion [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 6 months old yorkie mix, that when I arrived home found out, she ate my sons food found over the dinning table and found her vomiting. Is there something I can do in addition to take her to vet? Any home remedy?

Headaches and indigestion [ 1 Answers ]

I've been having headaches that sometimes make me nauseous(not migraines). At the same time I have indigestion with a lot of belching. I'm miserable. I'm a 56 yr. old female. Doesn't matter what I eat to cause indigestion. Do you think the headaches and indigestion are related?

View more questions Search