Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wayne1953 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2013, 11:42 PM
    Dsc PC 1565 security system
    Trying to program function keys on led keypad (DSC PC 1565) have defaulted system doesn't come up in default followed proggraming guide to program them as section [000] but still don't work, am I missing any partitions or anything?

Check out some similar questions!

DSC Power 832 Security System Yellow "Trouble" light [ 1 Answers ]

Our DSC Power 832 alarm monitor just started beeping regularly and the yellow "trouble" light is on, as well as the green "ready" light. The date and time are still correct. At present, we do not use the system because of our dogs in the home. Does the battery need replacing? If so what kind of...

Key panel lockup on a DSC security system [ 7 Answers ]

Recently tried adding a PK5501 key panel to a DSC1832 system that was working just fine with a RFK5500 panel. I ended up with the original panel locked out because all it would do was give me the message "Partition 8 not available". The distribtor AARteck offered to correct the problem if I...

How to enter phone number in DSC security system [ 6 Answers ]

Recently completed a new home construction which during the build called a local company to install a security system. They completed roughly 90% of the work and said they would return to set the system up to call my local dispatch center. Well, days turned into weeks, weeks into months, and almost...

DSC Security PC1864 and PC5400 Printing [ 29 Answers ]

Is the PC5400 supposed to print every system event, like every time a door is opened and closed? I have a PC1864 (this the fourth DSC system I have installed in my homes), but the first PC5400. The PC5400 is enrolled and printing is enabled. I know the unit is basically working because if I...

How to Program Door Chime on ADT or DSC security system. [ 1 Answers ]

I have an ADT Focus 32 home security system. When the system was installed, the installer programmed a different chime sound for each of 4 exterior doors. I would like to change the chime tone on one of the doors, I have the "Instruction Manual" and the "Installation Manual" but neither provide...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.