Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nichellemorales Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2013, 07:31 PM
    Can anyone help me?
    When I was smaller I've been seeing this black figure. And I would chase it around, my mom would ask me if I was scared of it and I'd reply No. It used to be a little kid but as I grew older it went away. Lately I have been seeing more and more of these black figures and it's starting to scare me. They race across places and when I check there not there. Whenever I see them I get the chills and start to shake. I've gotten the house and myself blessed, that's when they went away. But they keep coming back. For a while my mom had a memorial of the grim reaper in her bath room with money and water... However she doesn't have it anymore. My friends keep telling me that it's the grim reaper and that he's really hard to get rid of... can anyone help me and try to explain? It's really starting to scare me.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 3, 2013, 04:40 AM
    It's NOT the grim reaper. There's no such thing as the grim reaper. This is what superstition does... it takes situations that are already confusing for people and makes them worse.

Of course having yourself and the home blessed didn't work... that's not how spirits are supposed to be dealt with anyway. The ONLY appropriate time something needs to be blessed is when it is being set apart FOR God, or anointed.

Even though the grim reaper isn't real, the type of memorials that your mom had setup only add to the problem. These spirits seek attention and that is exactly what they want. They want to be feared and honored. As demons, this is exactly what brought them to the state they are in to begin with. They ARE in fact demons, and demons will very often come into someone's life as a child. Children accept things very openly... and ignorant parents make it all the easier. Once in an individuals life, a demon can stay for awhile, come back a few years later and eventually work it's way down an entire generation of family memebers. They want control of people and they want the attention for doing it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search