Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FonsecaGoodies Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2013, 07:18 PM
    I want to mail food how would I do that?
    I'm starting my own goody shop well expanding it farther than my city. How do I go about mailing food, fruits, chocolates, etc and is there any dangers that I should look into about when starting?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 07:41 PM
    Speed of mailing
    Heat
    Packing procedures
    Any legal and health department requirements
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2013, 07:41 PM
    Consider the perish-ability of the products... and use a fast vs cheaper and slower means of shipping everything that is even remotely sensitive to heat or cold... as the longer in-transit... the greater the exposure to temperature extremes.

Also consider dry ice is a no-no with most shippers as it posses an asphyxiation hazard in the confines of trucks, planes.. etc.

Post office prohibits liquids of any type...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 3, 2013, 02:08 AM
    And is the kitchen licensed, (if in US) has it been inspected and does it meet good and health department requirements

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to ask a question sir if somebody had sex once before marriage but he want to do t [ 4 Answers ]

I want to ask a question sir if somebody had sex once before marriage but he want to do tubba what is the best way of tuba

A customer calls in with an e-mail issue. Mail flow is working internally, and has [ 0 Answers ]

. A customer calls in with an e-mail issue. Mail flow is working internally, and has been validated already technically. The user is having trouble sending an e-mail to a particular user on a large e-mail hosting service like Yahoo or G-Mail. The SMTP bounce back error is an undeliverable 5.3.0. It...

How could I receive mail alerts on my mobile,for every incoming mail in my outlook [ 2 Answers ]

I am using outlook 2003. I want to receive entire mail or the alert for the incoming mails on my Nokia phone .

Great Auto Response mail for Employee Suggestion mail [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, As part of HR, I take care of the Suggestion Committee which encourages employees to post their suggestions through mail. The ideas are chosen after a period of 1 month by a pre-designated Committee. For every suggestion, we have to give a positive, motivating response in our...

View more questions Search