Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amber565 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2013, 06:28 PM
    Vaginal pain
    Last night I was having anal sex with my boyfriend, and suddenly his penis came out and hit my vagina and it hirts a lot, but I'm sure that it didn't go into it, and after 2 seconds there were a red blood came out and it was a lot and most likely like the red brownish blood from the period and the day before that happened it was my last day of period so does that blood from the hymen or from the left over of the period please help I want to know if my hymen still there or its broken? And is there a 100% way to know weither its broken or not??
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 06:35 PM
    A hymen can break in many other ways, and many women have no hymen, even if they've never had sex. Some women are born without a hymen. The only way to know is to see a doctor and have an exam done. Even then, it won't be 100%.

The fact is, even if your hymen is intact, you're not a virgin. You're having anal sex. They don't call it sex for no reason. Once you engage in sex, even if your hymen is intact, you're no longer a virgin.

So why does it matter if your hymen is intact or not? You're having sex, you're not a virgin, so why does it matter?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal pain [ 2 Answers ]

I've been having pain that feels like it may be vaginal; feels deep & dull, on the right side. At first I thought the pain was due to internal hemorrhoids because I only feel the pain when sitting a while, along with a numbness. Thank you

Vaginal pain [ 0 Answers ]

My vagina hurts on right side of the vaginal wall during intercourse.It feels like a cut and ONLY happens during sexual intercourse. I've been to the gynecologist, but "I don't see problem" happens every time. What I can say is that I do not have an STD or and neither does my partner. We both...

Lower back pains, vaginal pain and discharge, and lower abdomen pain? [ 0 Answers ]

For the past couple weeks I have been experiencing lower back pains that are dull and achey. Also I have been experiencing lower abdomen and vaginal pain, which are sharp and sudden. To top it off I have had a dishcarge that's clear sometimes white-ish. For the months of January and February my...

Vaginal pain [ 1 Answers ]

I'm getting sharp pains in my vagina when passing out urine. What is causing that and how can I prevent it?

Vaginal pain [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend has slowly accumulated pain in the inner forward part of her vagina. It is a sharp pain that occurs when we are having sex. It is located about 2 or 3 inches below her belly button on the inside. Do you know what this might be?

View more questions Search