Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jordonj Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2013, 02:58 PM
    Can I continue to wear jeans to work
    I work in the kitchen at sonic and I wore dark blue jeans to work yesterday because I wanted to wear something comfortable for once. I usually wear black skinny jeans & roll them up a little but they fit me weird, I hate skinny jeans. My boss didn't say anything and I won't wear jeans all the time but would it be bad if I continued to wear them?
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Oct 2, 2013, 03:00 PM
    Depends on what the dress code policy is.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 03:01 PM
    What does everyone else wear?
    Jordonj Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2013, 08:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    What does everyone else wear?
    Any kind of pants as long as its black but last weekend this girl wearing jeans so I thought why not?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 08:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordonj View Post
    Any kind of pants as long as its black but last weekend this girl wearing jeans so I thought why not?
    Stick with black. You don't know if she got a reprimand.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 3, 2013, 02:06 AM
    Ask your boss, most places like that have dress codes to make employees look alike, and many places do not like jeans.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What to wear with SKINNY jeans [ 18 Answers ]

Today I bought two pairs of colored skinny jeans, a white pair and a denim pair. The only problem is what shoes should I wear with them? I want to wear them with something other than heels and boots, any ideas? :cool:

Is it okay to wear jeans with casual leather shoes? [ 5 Answers ]

http://http://anthonyvillanueva.com/image/BROWN%20CASUAL%20BROGUE.jpg I want to wear this with a shirt with short sleeves. They have brown shoe laces and the material is a little darker, but this should give you a good idea. The occasion is showing my friend from Canada around my city....

Is it still fashionable to use stockings at work? Ok to use them with Jeans? [ 5 Answers ]

I am an architect, recently shifted from Bangalore to a Kochi. I have some scars in my legs as well as a mark on my foot. I use stockings - personally I don't like them because it is not comfortable for whole the day, sweat, smell issues... Bangalore it was OK but here, I am the only one...

View more questions Search