Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susapre Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2013, 09:22 AM
    Doubt about pregnancy
    Respected viewer
    Me and my girlfriend got close a few weeks ago(4 weeks)and at that time she was not nude and was wearing all the clothes.i.e. Pant and inners too.And I ejaculated earlier which was not in anyway contact with her pant or nearby region.It was on her stomach which I wiped off.Then I did not ejaculate later and she sat on my penis(which was not erect) and we also slept with each other with my penis near her vagina(but she wore all clothes including her inners) and now she thinks she is pregnant.We did hCG test twice and it was negative.the 2nd test was done about 6 days later to the first test.It was also negative the second time.She frequently is not well and had fever and backache,toothache etc. and is on may medications including sedatives and painkillers.Now this week she has viral fever and she is on medications.Her periods are 1 week late(nearly)and I am confident that I didn't ejaculate 2nd time and she was on full clothes.She is very very tensed just thinking that she is pregnant when I am sure she is not.She takes stress unnecessarily.

Please help us.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 12:27 PM
    I have to wonder if this is a joke. You do realize how the human body and reproduction works right? The penis has to enter the vagina in order to get pregnant. It's obvious that two no Nothing about intimacy, therefore should not play around until you are more educated AND more mature.

What she is feeling is all psychological.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 03:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    I have to wonder if this is a joke. you do realize how the human body and reproduction works right? The penis has to enter the vagina in order to get pregnant. It's obvious that two no Nothing about intimacy, therefore should not play around until you are more educated AND more mature.

what she is feeling is all psychological.
    I really hate to disagree Enigma. Actually, the penis doesn't have to enter the vagina for pregnancy to occur. If a man ejaculates near the vagina a woman can get pregnant. Granted it's a long shot, and you'd probably have a better chance winning the lottery, but it does and has happened. The whole virgin birth thing isn't really a miracle at all. It has happened, without divine intervention.

Having said that, the OP did mention ejaculating on his gf's stomach earlier in the day. Was she fully clothed then?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 04:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    I really hate to disagree Enigma. Actually, the penis doesn't have to enter the vagina for pregnancy to occur. If a man ejaculates near the vagina a woman can get pregnant. Granted it's a long shot, and you'd probably have a better chance winning the lottery, but it does and has happened. The whole virgin birth thing isn't really a miracle at all. It has happened, without divine intervention.

Having said that, the OP did mention ejaculating on his gf's stomach earlier in the day. Was she fully clothed then?
    *yelp* Alty disagreed with me. :0 lol

In the many years I have been on here, we have never disagreed with each other. There is a first for everything. Hahaha

However, I do understand what you are saying. :-)
    Pets Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 04:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    *yelp* Alty disagreed with me. :0 lol

In the many years I have been on here, we have never disagreed with eachother. There is a first for everything. hahaha

However, I do understand what you are saying. :-)
    LOL! True friends can disagree with each other and it's all okay. You proved that. :)

Glad you understand what I'm saying.

You know I adore you. I think it's pretty great that we've gone years without disagreeing with each other. That's pretty darn great if you ask me. But it's bound to happen sometime. After all, we are human. :)

Oct 2, 2013, 06:33 PM
    Hey but I wiped it off(the ejaculation on the stomach) and I didn't ejaculate the 2nd time(usually I can't after first ejaculation,and the penis also doesn't get erect).And she was fully dressed.I am well aware that penis must enter inside the vaginal tract and release sperms.But she is very much tensed even after two negative tests as her menses are late by 7 days.
    Please help
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2013, 06:40 PM
    You are aware the Spermatozoa are microscopic. Wiping her stomach is not much more effective than wiping the bacteria off your hands. And as was mentioned... they just have to be transported by some means to the vaginal opening. Hand, clothing etc...

Obviously the odds increase the more there is. So yes... virgins can and do get pregnant from time to time.

Until you are ready to be parents... its wise to not play these games.
    Pets Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 06:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by susapre View Post
    Hey but I wiped it off(the ejaculation on the stomach) and I didn't ejaculate the 2nd time(usually I can't after first ejaculation,and the penis also doesn't get erect).And she was fully dressed.I am well aware that penis must enter inside the vaginal tract and release sperms.But she is very much tensed even after two negative tests as her menses are late by 7 days.
    Please help
    No, the penis doesn't have to enter the vagina for pregnancy to occur. Did you read my post? If you ejaculate anywhere near the vagina, sperm can enter. If sperm meets egg, pregnancy is possible. It only takes one sperm.

So how well did you wipe after you ejaculated on her stomach? Did you get every last sperm? There are millions. Are you sure you got every single one?

At 7 days late a negative result isn't unusual. She's testing too early. She needs to test when her period is at least 2 weeks late, using first morning urine. If that test is negative, she has to wait until her next period is due, and if she misses it, test again or get a blood test.

It's highly unlikely that she's pregnant from what you described, but it isn't impossible. It can happen.

My guess is that her period is late because she's sick. But that's just a guess.

For future reference, if you play adult games, take precautions. Even with birth control pregnancy is possible, but playing without any protection is just asking for it. Stop the adult games if you're not ready for the consequences.

Oct 2, 2013, 07:42 PM
    Ok friend.I wiped it of carefully and then we proceeded.Place where I ejaculated was far away from stomach.and I wiped of and made dry the stomach region.And I know what you mean but please help.I am sure that she isn' t pregnant.I won't ever do it again.But she keeps on being tensed 24/7 and stressed about it.Please advice
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2013, 07:44 PM
    Nobody can guarantee she isn't yet... if her period comes its likely she isn't... but she has to wait until she is 14 days late for her period to test and assure an accurate test... it MUST be done when she first wakes up... and it MUST be done the first time she pees that morning. No other time of the day.

Its unlikely.. its not impossible.

Oct 2, 2013, 09:06 PM
    Please suggest me something.We are both worried.But she is more worried due to delayed periods and due to her health conditions and medications
    Pets Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 09:07 PM
    Ok friend.i wiped it of carefully and then we proceeded.Place where I ejaculated was far away from stomach.and I wiped of and made dry the stomach region.And I know what you mean but please help.I am sure that she isn' t pregnant.I won't ever do it again.But she keeps on being tensed 24/7 and stressed about it.Please advice
    If you're so sure she's not pregnant, why are you asking if she could be?

There's really nothing we can do or say to ease her tension or yours. Just like every other woman on the face of this Earth she'll have to wait and see, as will you.

I will say that the chances of her being pregnant are slim, but slim isn't none. There is a chance, no matter how small. You'll have to wait and test when the time is right, as has already been mentioned.

Good luck.

Oct 2, 2013, 09:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    If you're so sure she's not pregnant, why are you asking if she could be?

There's really nothing we can do or say to ease her tension or yours. Just like every other woman on the face of this Earth she'll have to wait and see, as will you.

I will say that the chances of her being pregnant are slim, but slim isn't none. There is a chance, no matter how small. You'll have to wait and test when the time is right, as has already been mentioned.

Good luck.
    Yes I know I should wait but her stress and tension can affect her health and her period too.So I asked.And she is on medications for her backache,stomach ache,head ache and she has her wisdom teeth nerve damaged so she is also under the heavy sedative and analgesic treatment,and maybe few other medicines as she had viral fever for 3-4 days.So that medicines can also affect her periods I suppose.
    Please help
    Thanks.
    Regards

Oct 2, 2013, 09:13 PM
    Yes I know I should wait but her stress and tension can affect her health and her period too.So I asked.And she is on medications for her backache,stomach ache,head ache and she has her wisdom teeth nerve damaged so she is also under the heavy sedative and analgesic treatment,and maybe few other medicines as she had viral fever for 3-4 days.So that medicines can also affect her periods I suppose.
    Please help
    Thanks.
    Regards
    Pets Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 09:38 PM
    I already told you that her illness and meds could be the reason she missed her period.

I don't know what more help you expect us to provide. We can't diagnose pregnancy online. We can't tell you why she missed her period.

The only way to diagnose pregnancy is with a urine test, a blood test, or an ultrasound in later pregnancy. None of those things are things we can access online.

If she's this concerned then she should talk to her doctor about this. There's really nothing else we can tell you. We've given you the info, now you have to wait and see. We really can't help you.

Oct 4, 2013, 01:04 AM
    Today also she did the hCG test again(on her 9th day of missed period) and the hCG test is negative.Now please comment.I am confident that she is not pregnant now.So should I repeat the test again,because this is the 3rd negative test and she is still worried about missing her periods.So I asked.I am happy that the third time too the test is negative.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 4, 2013, 03:14 AM
    home pregnancy tests have little value till she is at least 14 days late, so you are testing way to early. So wait another week and then test.
    Pets Expert

Oct 4, 2013, 02:28 PM
    Today also she did the hCG test again(on her 9th day of missed period) and the hCG test is negative.Now please comment.I am confident that she is not pregnant now.So should I repeat the test again,because this is the 3rd negative test and she is still worried about missing her periods.So i asked.I am happy that the third time too the test is negative.
    As I stated time and time again, you have to wait until her period is at least 2 weeks (14 days) late before testing. Any test taken before that, if it's negative, is not valid. Even at 2 weeks late she may get a false negative. Some women don't get a reliable result with a home pregnancy test until well into their second trimester.

So no, 3rd time isn't a charm in this case, because she's testing too soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doubt about pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I had intercourse with my boyfriend he cummed inside me but I took ipill then I got period after the month but from last 2 months I missed my periods really worried.Plz answer

Doubt about pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend on my 4th day night of my period almost after 2 am and he doesn't inserted completely he tried to insert the tip and I didn't get the period yet this month I supposed to get it on 26 what I have to do now?

Doubt about pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I had sex with my boyfriend on 30th may 2012. We used withdrawal method. He didn't inside me. My period was supposed to come on 10th June 2012. But it came on 5th June and ended on 11th June. Then the next month I had my period on 4th July and ended on 10th July. But again on 24th July I got...

Doubt of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any mediciene for birth control after the two weeks of having intercourse.actually I had intercourse with my boy friend on 1 April and my mensuration date was on 10 but it didn't came till now,do I have to worry about this? N r there any birth control pills after two weeks of...

View more questions Search