Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macgales Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2013, 05:45 AM
    Insect spray that is safe around wells and septic tanks. The insect look like maggots
    My sister has small white insects around the base of her house that look like maggots. She has a septic tank and well and I'm afraid I don't know what best to use to kill them, Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 06:38 AM
    Maggots are fly larvae and will only be there if there is filth or human waste. There must be a leakage of human waste. Has the septic system been maintained, pumped out ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Biting flying insect that seems to be more of a sting Invisible flying insect [ 11 Answers ]

This invisible flying insect has bitten me for several years. It is active more in the dark hours or not a too well lighted area. It is very active around my bed and under the covers. This insect bites me in other location other than in my house. It bites me mostly out of my eye sight alignment...

Insect [ 5 Answers ]

I see. Well if you're interested, the question was: What is this small (2.5 mm) insect, tan/gray, dust/pollen-like camouflage? And the answer is: The nymph of the masked hunter bug, Species Reduvius personatus - Masked Hunter - BugGuide.Net This is where I found the answer: Entomology...

Old wells with out pressure tanks [ 4 Answers ]

We have a Older mobile home with an outdoor weel cap, there is no pressure tank, we are experincing rapid cycling issues.. how do we get pressure back into this system?

Insect help! [ 7 Answers ]

Why did insects never evolve (or grow) to sizes more than about 10 to 12 inches long (and, even more strictly no more than an inch or two in diameter)?

Insect help! [ 2 Answers ]

Why did insects never evolve (or grow) to sizes more than about 10 to 12 inches long (and, even more strictly no more than an inch or two in diameter)?

View more questions Search