Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hollie hassell Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2013, 05:23 AM
    No pressure in faucet
    I have barely any pressure in my kitchen faucet but the sprayer works great. I found out there was a calcium build up in my lines we blew them out and replsced the water heater and kitchen faucet still having the issue with the pressure! Any ideas?
    scott53715 Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Oct 2, 2013, 08:53 AM
    I'd remove the aerator on the faucet and clean it up. Since water goes to the spray the faucet is working.
    hollie hassell Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2013, 09:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by scott53715 View Post
    I'd remove the aerator on the faucet and clean it up. Since water goes to the spray the faucet is working.
    I've done that. Doesn't work unfortunately.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 10:25 AM
    Hi Hollie

I think the next thing to check would be to see if the SPRAY DIVERTER valve (if present... see images) is stuck in the spray only position. Here, if your valve has a spray diverter it will probably be directly under the body of the spout (have to actually remove the spout to see this) and the spray diverter will need to be removed and cleaned in CLR (calcium/lime/rust remover) or replaced to restore full function.

For easiest time with this I would suggest calling the faucet manufacturer and chat with the technical department... they can e-mail you a parts breakdown so you can disassemble the faucet without too much hassle.

Let me know how you make out!

Mark
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you fix low pressure at the shower head when good pressure present at faucet? [ 1 Answers ]

Good hot and cold water pressure at faucet but when switched to shower, temperature of water drops drastically (minimal hot water coming through) and water pressure is very low. Shower head has been switched, mesh has been cleaned of any debris, and black rubber ring has been changed. What can I...

New faucet no pressure [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, so here we go. I just installed a new faucet, and cut off valves in my kitchen. I have an older home and the pressure wasn't great before, however it has gotten a lot worse since the intstall. Pressure in bathroom is same. I cleaned screen in faucet and flushed the hoses and it did improve...

Faucet has no pressure? [ 1 Answers ]

What would cause my kitchen faucet to cease on the water flow? All the other faucets in the house are fine.

Low hot water pressure from kichen faucet only- 1 handle faucet [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. My question is similar to one asked a few posts ago except this is a 1 handle faucet. I plan on maintaining the boiler from now on but I have to fix the flow problem first. I disconnected the hot water supply line to the faucet and the pressure is excellent so I assume the problem is in the...

View more questions Search