Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KayKay12345 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2013, 09:49 PM
    School Picture Day
    Our school picture day is coming up on next Thursday and the problem is I still have absolutely no idea of what to wear! I want to wear something nice, but the tops I have are mainly tshirts. I wanted to pair off a nice top with leggings but just that I only have tshirts and they're not really nice for picture day like for class pictures and school potraits. I mean therws nothing wrong with it but I just don't want to wear a tshirt for pic day. And what do I wear? My mind is completely blank on ideas of what to wear and I don't want to wait until the last minute to decide.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 1, 2013, 10:01 PM
    Are your parents okay with buying you a new top? Do you have money to buy yourself one? If not, you'll have to choose from what you have.

The best advice I can give you is to wear a top that's one color. Not stripes, no pattern, preferably no buttons or collar. White is a good choice, as is red, black, or blue. They're the main colors, and will stand out, instead of blend in, with any background the photographer has.

As for the leggings, I've never seen a school photo that shoots below the waist. So I don't think it really matters what kind of pants, dress, leggings, etc. that you wear. The top is the most important.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 1, 2013, 10:37 PM
    I agree solids, and do photos show entire body ? You are talking about leggins ?

But talk to your mom, borrow a top from best friend ?

Do you never wear or have any close other than T shirts ?

Oct 2, 2013, 01:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Are your parents okay with buying you a new top? Do you have money to buy yourself one? If not, you'll have to choose from what you have.

The best advice I can give you is to wear a top that's one color. Not stripes, no pattern, preferably no buttons or collar. White is a good choice, as is red, black, or blue. They're the main colors, and will stand out, instead of blend in, with any background the photographer has.

As for the leggings, I've never seen a school photo that shoots below the waist. So I don't think it really matters what kind of pants, dress, leggings, etc. that you wear. The top is the most important.
    Yeah the leggings - we have a self portrait and a class picture. So the class picture you would see the pants/skirt.

Oct 2, 2013, 01:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    I agree solids, and do photos show entire body ? you are talking about leggins ?

but talk to your mom, borrow a top from best friend ?

Do you never wear or have any close other than T shirts ?
    No the self photos don't show entire body. But we are also taking a class picture which obviously does show whole body
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 03:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KayKay12345 View Post
    No the self photos don't show entire body. But we are also taking a class picture which obviously does show whole body
    Then I would wear jeans. Jeans are always a nice look in a picture, and jeans don't go out of style. The style of jeans may change, but they're always around, have been for many many years. Leggings go in and out of style. If you want a picture that will look good years from now, I'd go with dark jeans, skinny jeans would be good, and a solid top.

What coloring are you? Have you ever done a test to find out what colors look best on you? Take a look at this chart. It may help you find a color to wear. :)

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...53371865,d.aWc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

2003 philips PROJECTION TV worked one day then the next day it works but no picture? [ 1 Answers ]

My television was working fine one day, then we turned it on again it has power, but there is no screen or sound. Where you turn it on at on the front of the TV, the red flashes then you can't turn it off, you have to unplug it to cut it off.

Is Middle College High School (Big Picture Learning) right for me? [ 3 Answers ]

A group of representatives came to my school today and told us about Middle College High School. They told us all about how this is a new program (in my state) and that it helps students stay in school and get into a wanted college. This is what the benefits they said are: ...

Going from day to night school [ 5 Answers ]

hi, i was wondering ..since im in day school n found out im pregnant, i would like to go to night school? im 17 years old and i want to do night school . is there anyway you think i could join night school?

The first day of middle school [ 10 Answers ]

What do you expect on the first day of middle school?

Wikipedia Picture of the Day [ 18 Answers ]

Thought I'd share this one guys (God I love Wikipedia!); This is today's (13th June) featured picture; Image:Mole cricket02.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia This guy is a Mole Cricket, he's almost an inch and a half long, he lives underground... And he makes my skin crawl!

View more questions Search