Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ridethexpress Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2013, 06:48 AM
    Every time I go to kiss my boyfriend, he turns his face away
    Recently every time I go to his place, we hang out like normal but when we cuddle & I go to kiss him, he turns his face away, first I thought he's just playing but it happens a lot now. & when we do kiss, he just lies there not doing anything, I go all out trying to kiss him but he just doesn't seem into anymore. But he wants me to play with his junk all the time & when I gesture him to play with mine, he says it's not a good idea & stops. What's going on. Someone help. 😞
    LittleBlackKat Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Oct 1, 2013, 12:11 PM
    It sounds like he just wants some form of stimulation in order to get a "quick release". Kissing is rather intimate and passionate (depending on the circumstances)

How old are you two? How long have you been dating? Depending on your answers, your "honey-moon" phase could be over, and perhaps it is time to re-evaluate your own feelings and communicate deeper before heading more into the relationship.

Best of luck to you.

Oct 1, 2013, 01:08 PM
    That's what I think all the time as well. That he just wants some form of release & that's all I'm here for. But am I thinking this way because I'm looking at it from a girl's point of view? We've been together for almost 5 months now.
    LittleBlackKat Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Oct 1, 2013, 01:18 PM
    5 months is really (in my opinion) not nearly enough time to get to know a person in depth. Some people get married for YEARS and then literally just find out/learn that their beloved was not the person they thought they were when they first got married.

You can't go wrong being extra cautious. And yes, there may be differences in the lines of thinking between men and women, but logic is logic. It's not really gendered.

Relationships need to be nurtured with respect, trust, and communication. And it sounds like this relationship doesn't have any of these.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 12:33 AM
    Sounds like you need to just move on, since he has no real interest in you
    Roy00 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2013, 02:01 AM
    Is there on his mind

Oct 2, 2013, 01:31 PM
    Oh well. Let's just see how it goes. Thank you for all your help. I will let you know what happens
    Sinquisitive Posts: 27, Reputation: 10

Oct 3, 2013, 02:11 AM
    He sounds like a selfish jerk. Taking what he can get and giving you nothing back? Don't let yourself be treated that way. It's not worth it.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Oct 3, 2013, 05:20 AM
    Considering that communication is more important outside the bedroom, than in, why don't you just ask him.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2013, 05:22 AM
    Hello R:

Throw him to the curb.. If he doesn't like kissing you now, he's not going to EVER like screwing you.

excon
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 3, 2013, 05:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridethexpress View Post
    Oh well. Let's just see how it goes. Thank you for all your help. I will let you know what happens
    You can't take a 'wait and see attitude'. Your problem is the biggest red flag in a relationship. It means he hasn't got enough guts to end it do is hoping you will.
    tiggerella Posts: 184, Reputation: 13

Oct 3, 2013, 05:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello R:

Throw him to the curb.. If he doesn't like kissing you now, he's not gonna EVER like screwing you.

excon

Had to comment, because this made me laugh. (One of those things I was thinking, but didn't know how to diplomatically say.)

Fully agree with excon! This guy is giving signals that he's just using you and has no real emotional attachment. Kick him to the curb and find someone who'll truly love you!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 3, 2013, 10:19 AM
    I don't know how old you are, but if you cannot talk about it, then it doesn't get resolved, and that spells doom for the relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to kiss your boyfriend for the first time? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if I should try and kiss my boyfriend or wait for him to kiss me? We are going to the mall today ,should I go for it?

I really hate it when my face turns red and they think I'm shy. [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, I have some kind of shyness and my face frustrate me so much. For example: my friend keeps telling me that when I talk to guys my face turns red so fast and I keep smiling, she told me that it's weakness. I really hate that. Please help! I'll appreciate it

View more questions Search