Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scoranwil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2013, 05:52 AM
    Lump, inside lower penis shaft
    I have a lump at the base of my penis, it is not a pustule, but a Mardi mass inside? What could I be dealing with
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 1, 2013, 06:02 AM
    What do you mean 'Mardi mass'?

We can't diagnose here, no way of knowing what you see. Visit your doctor for a proper diagnosis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on penis shaft [ 4 Answers ]

I have a small lump on my penis shaft that I found showering the other day. I have not had sexual contact in over a month. I am a 20 year old male. It doesn't seem to be filled with puss, it isn't discolored, and isn't painful. My shaft does itch time to time but doesn't itch constantly. I have...

Lump on the shaft of my penis [ 1 Answers ]

I'm fifteen years old and about a month ago I noticed a small bump on the shaft of my penis. It grew larger in size within about a week and I popped it and pus and some blood came out like a pimple but it didn't completely go away. The lump then grew large again and I popped it. Whenever I squeeze...

Lump on the lower shaft of my penis [ 12 Answers ]

I have just noticed a lump forming on the lower shaft of my penis.(on the bottom of the shaft) It has just form. I woke up one morning and it was there! w:confused: I haven't got a clue what it could be and I am to :o to go to the doctors! I am 18. Could this be an sti/std?

Lump above penis shaft? [ 0 Answers ]

Lump on abdomen above penis shaft but there is no sign of it on the skin, it is painful.

Lump on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I notice a hardened spot on the bottom of the shaft of my penis, I put a little pressure on it and puss came out, like a pimple, so I thought it was that, but the lump has not gone down/ healed since popping it and now is sore. Anyone have any idea if this is serious or what it might...

View more questions Search