Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TANZEEM LAIQ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2013, 05:05 AM
    What should a muslim girl should do to marry a hindu boy according to shraa in islam
    And if the hindu boy is ready to convert into islam then is it hara or halal for the my=uslim girl to marry him??
    And if someone's parents have no son except daughter then if their daughter is helping her parents financially then is it haram or halal for parents to accept that money in islam?? Before and after marriage ?
    Sir please please answer my question as soon as possible please!!

Check out some similar questions!

Hindu boy want to marry muslim divorced girl [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All, I am a Hindu guy who wants to marry a Muslim divorced girl. She has a 5 yr old baby boy. I love both of them madly, even they both love me a lot. I have most loving parents in the world. I am too lucky to have a loving parents. I want to marry against my parents will. I was OK...

Can hindu brahmin girl marry muslim boy? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a marathi brahmin girl and I am in love with a traditional muslim boy. He also loves me. We truly loves each other. We both want to marry. But there are two problems. First is our religion. Our parents will not accept this. And second is, he is 2 years younger than me. Is this is wrong to get...

How can a hindu boy marry a muslim girl with the consent of her parents? [ 0 Answers ]

How can a hindu boy marry a muslim girl with the consent of her parents?

I am a hindu boy I wish to marry a muslim girl whom I love everymuch? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy from a different state and she is a girl from different state als.ooo... but we are in deep love.. I need to marry her,, I need some sugestion what can I do ti get her... and what all things I will face after marriage...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.