Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Msantana18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2013, 12:09 AM
    Kisses me then has sex with his ex
    There's this boy that acts like he likes me a whole lot and says the cutest things to me and kisses me very passionately and I can't help but fall in love with him but I found out he had sex over the weekend with his ex on her birthday... He has kissed me several times since then and suggested having sex with me... Is he playing me? Or am I just tripping for no reason?
    MsSaraB Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2013, 12:27 AM
    Sounds like to me he's not as deeply involved emotionally with you as you are with him. If he was he wouldn't have had relations with his ex.

Let your feelings be clear to him what it is that you want from him, you need to make them clear in order to avoid any future guessing/mind games.

Good luck!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 1, 2013, 02:07 AM
    So he will later have sex with you, and then have sex with ex... or maybe go have sex with ex and come have sex with you next. He is not committed and is just enjoying women and sex at this time.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2013, 05:56 PM
    One level lower than a player
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 01:50 PM
    Why are you even allowing yourself to be treated like just another slut? Is that the best you can do for yourself? Dump him and get a guy who is just for you and nobody else. No telling who else he is having sex with besides the ex.
    Sinquisitive Posts: 27, Reputation: 10

Oct 3, 2013, 02:08 AM
    Heeeelll no. Ditch the loser. Seriously, I don't care HOW sweet or nice or "passionate" he seems to be with you, run away as fast as you can and do not look back, I don't care how cute or appealing he is. He's manipulative and shady and he's not going to magically start treating you right if you have sex with him. Just don't waste your time on this guy. Trust me, you're just going to get hurt and be disappointed. He may seem super sweet and nice and may be the hottest guy around and maybe you get the craziest butterflies when he's around you, but IT'S A TRAP. It's a trap that is going to make you feel like an idiot if you fall for it, and it's going to totally mess with your self-esteem. So don't fall for it. Tell him it was great knowing him, and move on. There are way better guys out there who aren't going to go behind your back like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What types of kisses are these? [ 2 Answers ]

What kind of kiss do they call this/ This is type of making out where it's more open mouthed and passionate, but it's slow and long. But what about this kiss where it's more fiery and still making out, but it's more intense (think of that kiss in third season where Elena is first a vampire and...

No kisses [ 3 Answers ]

My guy doesn't kiss me much. When I asked him why he said he just likes to kiss when the moment strikes but it doesn't strike often. We have sex but don't have sex much anymore.. we kissed a lot at the beginning of our relationship.. it's all we did really. Not so much any more.. I try to kiss him...

No kisses what so ever [ 6 Answers ]

Well I've been married for about a year, and of course I'm happy with my husband and son, I have one problem that bothers me. Since about a month or so after we got married, my husband doesn't really kiss m anymore. Before, we used to kiss and make out all the time, but not anymore. The only way...

Never kisses me [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have a great relationship but he never comes up and kisses me or gives me a hug,I always initiate the kissing.We have sex every other night,but he only gives me a quick kiss during it and that's it,I want to make out,what should I do?

KISSES assistance [ 2 Answers ]

I went to my frshman/sophmore dance. There was this really cute guy not dancing with anyone and he is in my English class. I pulled him onto the dance floor and we were really dancing (think a modernized dirty dancing). He started pulling me really close to him as the song got closer to the end....

View more questions Search