Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Viva1602 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2013, 09:12 PM
    I don't understand the questions about Philosophy
    I don't understand the questions. Can you help and explain me shortly? Thank you
    Give the handful of definitions of justice given in the Republic and Socrates arguments against them. Do you think Thrasymachus’s argument is correct, and if so, how would you argue for injustice being better than justice and leading to a happier life?
    Tuttyd Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Oct 1, 2013, 02:50 AM
    In order to be able to answer the question you will need an understanding of Plato's Theory of Justice. Do you have such an understanding?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understand the questions and how to format the answers [ 1 Answers ]

PR 9-1A Entries for receipt and dishonor of note receivable The following transactions were completed by Axiom Management Company during the current year ended December 31: Feb. 17 Received 25% of the $30,000 balance owed by Gillespie Co. a bankrupt business,...

Half Life Questions (Don't understand at all!) [ 8 Answers ]

1) You are in charge of an antibody serum that has been ordered for treatment of a patient with a serious gastrointestinal problem. If the antibiotic serum has passed the shelf-life, it will not be as effective. The best application date, as advertized on the label, is not to exceed nine days from...

I don't understand [ 16 Answers ]

What the big deal if someone is happy not dating, but everyone thinks its retarded that I'm okay with being single, but it gets kind of boring seeing everyone else with a boyfriend or girlfriend, walking down the halls or streets holding hands. Man now I'm wishing I did, but that's the way life is....

I don't understand her [ 6 Answers ]

:( I don't understand why she does this to me every time I think she is telling the truth there is always a lie behind it and I don't understand why she does this because ill brake up with her then go out with someone else and then she says I love you and I want you but then when I go back to her...

I don't understand this [ 7 Answers ]

1) zinc+ lead(2) nitrate yield zinc nitrate + lead 2) sodium phosphate + calcium chloride yield calcium phosphate + sodium chloride 3) aluminmum +hydrochloric acid yield aluminum chloride + hydrogen gas 4) calcium hydroxide + phosphoric acid yield calcuim phosphate + water 5) copper + sulfuric...

View more questions Search