Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarahklp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2013, 09:07 PM
    Playing ignoring games
    Hi all,

I have an issue at work place. One of my coworker who is a guy plays all kinds of mind games. He pretended has a crush on me for some time (We are both in long term relationships) After pushing him back as much as possible for quite some time and avoiding him, we started to be normal. I realized that he plays this game of crushes with other girls as well. I thought he should be OK with me and accepted that I am not into crush game thing and maybe we can be just normal coworker and so I started to treat him normally. He even acted helpful and normal and friendly with me, which gave me hopes that I can consider him as a nice coworker. Alas! One day, out of nowhere he started ignoring me when I was arriving and was the time for saying good morning. His new game was ignoring me at the morning greeting time but being OK and normal the rest of the day. I think that there is something really wrong with this guy and he can't handle a normal relationship at work place. He needs to play mind games to make people confused and mad to feel in power. This boosts his ego. He has a very low self confidence. I should add that he has some good knowledge in many things and although he gets good compliments on them and he likes it still it does not seem as enjoyable as these mind games to him. I also noticed once I ignored him big time, he changed his game and stopped ignoring me. My question is how to handle this guy coworker? Should I ignore him more than what he does to me to satisfy him and make him stop the ignoring game towards me? Should I keep saying good mornings and good byes and pretend I do not know what is happening ( I did it for some time and he makes it worse and worse until he sees a reaction ( me ignoring him big time) ). This is so sick. Please help me! I do not have the option of avoiding him or anything. We all work in one room closely. I would really appreciate your advices!

Thanks,
    Sarah

Check out some similar questions!

Why is this girl ignoring me? Or is she just playing me? [ 2 Answers ]

Everything has been great with this girl up to this point. We have been talking for a little over two months now and she said she loved me first and I said it back I mean we both like the same stuff. We both hate the same stuff. We couldn't be more perfect for each other! Things have been moving...

Ex playing games? [ 3 Answers ]

I think my Ex is playing games but why? When we first got together it was perfect Then an aguement occurred, resulting in him going missing for the night Soon after we broke up even though he wanted to marry and have kids! We've been split up for 7 months I've seen him twice once he...

Why she is playing games with me? [ 3 Answers ]

I was in a relationship around 2 years back, there was a girl and we were kind off happily living life.We used to hang out ,watch movies and were enjoying each other as a partner. I was a student 2 years back and was doing CA(Chartered Accountancy), due to my career I started shifting my focus a...

How do I let her know I'm not playing these games? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend is very loving. She treats me very well so Im not going to break up with her, but lately she has been treating me quite poorly. We are long distance right now so txting and phone calls are very important. We usually talk all day long through texting, but today I was busy. So we...

Is she playing games? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm finally over my ex girlfriend and I have been single for 5 months. I'm having trouble getting a girlfriend. Anyway, about a week ago I went to the beach with some friends and they invited this girl for me and I thought she was very nice and good looking. About 3 days ago I had a party at my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.