Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    posaunus Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2013, 04:55 PM
    Alternatives to cutting?
    Can you give me some coping strategies for anger and stress to help me not cut myself?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2013, 04:59 PM
    There are many support groups and alternative ideas on the internet.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=copi...a&channel=fflb
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 30, 2013, 04:59 PM
    What do you like to do for fun? Do one of those things instead of cutting. Make a conscious effort -- be mindful that you need to switch activities from negative to positive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How does to seed-cutting differ from shelterwood cutting? [ 0 Answers ]

How does to seed-cutting differ from shelterwood cutting?

Alternatives to her needs [ 1 Answers ]

This girl Shannon that I've been with for 5 months is the most amazing girl ever. We're both going to be 15. She's definitley everything I can ask for. Today we were making out and things were really intimate but she was acting different. She said she wanted to do more than just makeout but when I...

My frind stop cutting or other ways then cutting [ 3 Answers ]

My closest friend cutts because she was verbally, physically, and sexually abused. But I don't know how to help and its hurts me that she feels that she needs to cut her self to hind the pain. She tried killing herself 3 times and stopped cutting for 1 month but couldn't take it anymore

Craftsman riding lawnmower cutting off in middle of cutting grass [ 1 Answers ]

Craftsman Riding lawnmower is cutting off in middle of cutting grass and then start it back it will cut for awhile then do again. Does sound like it isn't getting gas. Can some on help.

BK Alternatives [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am at a point where I have to file BK. What if I do not file BK and let the creditors sue me? What happens in order? Do I have to show up at court each time I get sued? I have no problem if they enter a judgement against me. I live in California. Thanks for your detailed explanations ...

View more questions Search