Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Mar 28, 2007, 06:51 PM
    Does she still want me?
    My girl friend wanted a break after 3 and a half years Im 28 met her when I was 24 she is 22 met her when she was 18half. I gave it a week then I contacted her she still needed time and said we will see what happens she won't string me along but still needed the break. Then last night she messaged me about a show on TV. Do people still message or is it just being friends she said she wanted the break. What do I do should I invite her over on the weekend?? Help needed
    where did i go wrong Posts: 70, Reputation: 7

Mar 28, 2007, 07:27 PM
    This is a tricky one, without knowing your past its pretty hard to acurately comment...
    Were you having problems? What were her reasons for wanting a break?

In my experience a break usually means that it is over, and she says she's not stringing you along, but that is in fact exactly what she is doing.
    I would say that you 2 need to sit down and have a really good chat about the state of play. Find out exactly what she is thinking and why it has come to this. Maybe there is something you can do differently. But don't get your hopes up, be prepared that this 'chat' might be the end if that is what she really wants...
    If that's the case Don't BEG, just accept it and walk away...
    Cry to your friends and family but not in front of her, it will only make things worse (trust me, I know... )
    Keep posting here, I'm no expert, but there are some really fantastic people on this site
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Mar 28, 2007, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mckenzie134
    My girl friend wanted a break after 3 and a half years Im 28 met her when i was 24 she is 22 met her when she was 18half. i gave it a week then i contacted her she still needed time and said we will see what happens she wont string me along but still needed the break. Then last night she messaged me about a show on tv. Do people still message or is it just being friends she said she wanted the break. what do i do should i invite her over on the weekend??? help needed
    In the past I started of just doing my own thing seeing her in my time cause I realised that's the best thing be busy and fit the girls around your spare time. But as the relationship has gone on I have wanted to see her more often. She will also be finishing uni course soon and is not sure where she was living next year as she is from the country and I was asking questions about that. Whenever I asked she just said I we will see what happens. I have confronted her and she said I just need my own time and she said she wants to discover herself cause she feels I'm the only thing in her life.
    Nohitter410 Posts: 187, Reputation: 50

Mar 28, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Drinking is not an excuse and if he was so perfect you wouldn't be going out there and even putting yourself in any situation where there is the potential to be unfaithful.

He became perfect once you realized he could drop you like a hat once he found out what you did and that you weren't the person he thought you were. You took him for granted and thought you could lie to get yourself or that he would forgive you. Maybe he can do better. Sorry harsh words, but you cheated and if he wants to come back he will. Begging and pleading will only make it worse. You need to make your point and I am sure you have a million times then let time take its course. Who wants to jump right back in the same relationship with a girl that just cheated and then lied about because YOU LOVED HIM SO MUCH!

You made the mistake now pay the price(which should be moving on getting your life together because he most likely won't come back). Need to be honest sorry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search