Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kle2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2013, 08:14 PM
    Shoplifting on a military base
    I was given a violation of shoplifting makeup ($22) from the PX on base. They took my mil Id and said I can't go in the Px for 6 months. They gave me a violation slip with a court date on it and I'm wondering if there will be further punishment in court. If so what will it be. I know there is a civil recovery fee of $200 but will I get a charge on my record and further punishment in court?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 30, 2013, 03:38 AM
    Just most likely there will be more punishment in court.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a movie starts in a desert military base and a virus escaped [ 1 Answers ]

The man escapes with wife and son but crash cause they are infected, there is a tiny black old lady on a farm with corn this crow who is the devil they have to load dead bodies up and there is trash truck full of dead bodies. Please if you know the name tell me

Possession of marijuana on military base [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was given my ticket on May 30th for possession of a small amount of marijuana and on a US military base, absolute huge mistake. It is July 08 and I am waiting on my summons, but I will be out of town from July 14th to July 30th. My question is: how much time would the federal court...

Dry laid Flagstone: sub-base only, or sub-base and base? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Northern VA and am installing dry laid 1.5" natural cleft flagstone on 4" of bluestone sub-base. I'd like this 500 sq ft. patio to last 20 years or more. My question: Is it overkill to add 2" of stonedust as a base on top of the bluestone sub-base, or is this unnecessary? If my...

Can I get a military base pass with a Bad Conduct Discharge? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if having a BCD would prohibit me from getting a military base pass? My current job will involve me dealing with civilian contractors on several military bases. I will be sponsored by one of the companies currently doing business with the bases. I do not want to cause any...

View more questions Search