Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tikachu Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2013, 05:11 PM
    Any angels out there , please help
    I just found out I was pregnant, Me and my partner have unprotected sex all the time and he ejaculates in me all the time. I finally got to the point where I stopped douching it clean. The first day of my last cyle was August 11,2013. And I did a due date calculator online (until my first appointment) and it says I conceived the 25th of August 2013 due date maay 18 of 2014 which puts me at 7 weeks right now. I had sex with someone else on the 21stand the 30th of August 2013. But he pulled out both times. Ive changed a lot and I am a one man woman now by the grace of God. Anyway me and my partner were always trying but my period still came afterwards heavily confirming I wasn't pregnant. But now I am , Im know its his but I'm just a little nervous . We have sex all the time even the day after my cyle. What do you think ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 05:22 PM
    Douching is no good for your reproductive health or as birth control. Please stop.

Pulling out does not work as birth control. Early fluids containing sperm have already started swimming toward an egg.

Online calculators are worthless and are like apps and video games -- just lots of fun.

I'm guessing the baby is "someone else's" but a DNA test after the birth will tell you who the father really is.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 05:23 PM
    I think you have to wait until this baby is born for a DNA test. Gestational dating is an in exact science. There is no other way to know with any certainty.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 06:16 PM
    I agree, the worst thing you were ever doing was douching it clean, that in itself was causing many problems, I have no idea why this product is still being allowed to be sold.

Pulling out, just reduces sperm, it does not stop sperm. So this partner could very easily be the father.

Conception calendars are estimates, even at the doctor latter, his date is still an estimate, and can be off from 7 to 10 days very easily.

So at this point there is no way at all, to know who the father is, the only way to know, is to do a DNA test after the baby is born.

Sep 29, 2013, 06:28 PM
    Well thanks for all the answers I just got confirmation that it is my partners child in which I love very much I just want to thank God for transforming me into a better partner for him I am now happy and content within myself.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 06:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tikachu View Post
    well thanks for all the answers i just got confirmation that it is my partners child in which i love very much i just want to thank God for transforming me into a better partner for him i am now happy and content within myself.
    Just curious, what... or how... did you get confirmation?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 06:56 PM
    I'd like to hear how you have confirmation of this as well... an hour ago you weren't sure.
    Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 07:12 PM
    How did you get positive confirmation? Did you have an amniocentesis or CVS?

Sep 29, 2013, 07:14 PM
    How? Because I have a good God , a loving one . He said not to worry.

Sep 29, 2013, 07:16 PM
    Because our God is an awesome God . I got into the habit of prayer outloud. Talkng to him like I'm talking to a friend. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me sheer comfort and warmth he told me not to worry . And Amen.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 07:17 PM
    How? Becuase i have a good God , a loving one . He said not to worry.
    And how did He tell you this?
    Entomology Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 07:17 PM
    Oh, well that's different. Sure, problem solved now.
    Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 07:32 PM
    Oh goodness.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 07:59 PM
    Because our God is an awesome God . I got into the habit of prayer outloud. Talkng to him like im talking to a friend. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me sheer comfort and warmth he told me not to worry . And Amen.
    You know you're sick, right? You need professional help. Cheating on your partner and now this? It's scary to think that you are bringing a child into this world under your care. I sure hope the father is normal.
    Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 09:12 PM
    Have you ever been diagnosed with a mental illness?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 09:16 PM
    How? Becuase i have a good God , a loving one . He said not to worry.
    Just fyi, God can't tell you if this is his baby or not.

Also, where was God when you were sleeping around? Not so present then, was he?

You need far more help than we can give you. Only a DNA test after the baby is born can determine paternity in this case. God can't help you figure it out. Only science can.

Good luck.
    Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 09:32 PM
    If God told you whose baby this was, surely he told you that cheating was immoral.
    Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 09:42 PM
    Just curious, what... or how... did you get confirmation?
    God told her. That is how she got confirmation. Sorry state of affairs really.
    Entomology Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 09:50 PM
    It makes me wonder why so many people waste money on DNA testing. Why not simply ask God to tell them the answer? In child support cases, the court could maybe ask God to take care of DNA testing. Think of how much money could be saved!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 10:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    It makes me wonder why so many people waste money on DNA testing. Why not simply ask God to tell them the answer? In child support cases, the court could maybe ask God to take care of DNA testing. Think of how much money could be saved!
    Hey, at least she didn't try to tell us that God is the father of this child. But if the boyfriend demands a DNA test, which he will do if he has half a brain, maybe that will be her version when the DNA test comes back to show he's not the daddy.

I wonder why God didn't talk to her before she posted this question.

I also wonder what sort of drugs she's on. Pretty powerful stuff if she's hearing the voice of God.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why could I see angels when I was 4? [ 24 Answers ]

When I was 4 years old I had seen angels.The only things that I remember is being in my parents backyard in the daytime looking up on the roof.Standing with me was just about all of the neighborhood children ages 1-4 standing and looking up at the roof.I remember seeing 7 angels, full of vibrant...

Angels [ 55 Answers ]

Why are there so many angels there's hundreds here and in my home.

About angels [ 43 Answers ]

A girl at work asked me today about angels. She said somebody told her angels are male. I told her that I had heard that too but that being there are different types of angels maybe only certain ones are male like maybe the archangels. I found a list of some of the types of angels and was...

Different Angels? [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me a bit about angels?. Like the difference between guardian and fallen angels?? Is there regular angels... any incite would help :)

L.A. Angels [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs: My question is about a member of MLB called Vladimir Guerrero. I understand that He is from the Dominican Republic. I was wondering who His parents were, as it seems to be an unusual first name for a Spanish speaking country! It sounds like a Russian name to me or maybe...

View more questions Search