Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2013, 04:08 PM
    Need help with two movie titles
    I've been searching the web trying to remember the names of two movies, however, all efforts were futile. I'd appreciate if somebody remembered what the names of those movies are.

The first one is about some mysterious creature with humanoid shape which lurks the streets of 17th/18th century London or France. It's horror-thriller with a really dark setting. Throughout the whole movie people try to uncover the real identity behind the creature (and of course, to catch it), which behaves as a serial killer or something similar. I don't remember if the movie was American or French, but I described the things I remember the most. The movie was made after the year 2000, if I'm not wrong and has only one word in the title (something similar to vendetta).

The second one I watched as a kid, so it was probably made in 80's. The whole movie is about the kid discovering mysterious spaceship and exploring it, flying in it. Near the end of the movie, the kid meets an alien being which looks like E.T.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 04:26 PM
    The second movie sounds like Flight of the navigator. Parts of what you described also sounds like The Explorers. I could be wrong.

Sep 29, 2013, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    The second movie sounds like Flight of the navigator. parts of what you described also sounds like The Explorers. I could be wrong.
    Yes, it's Flight of the navigator. Thank you very much! :)
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by john3 View Post
    Yes, it's Flight of the navigator. Thank you very much! :)
    You're welcome! Hopefully someone else will come around and guess that first movie for you.

Sep 30, 2013, 06:05 AM
    I have invested a couple of hours more in order to find the title of the first movie. I tried narrowing down the serach primarily relying on the genre, year and country search parameters. In the end I found the most popular French-language thrillers list and I recognized the movie immediately when I saw the title: Vidocq (2001).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for 2 movie titles... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Hopefully you guys can help me, 1. 2 young boys from (south-)Africa grow up poor. One becomes a big gangster by controlling the rent of the houses. He uses brutal violence. 2. A guy from Ireland grows up protected, then moves to the city and gets familiar with drugs. Eventually he...

Movie titles [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the title of a movie I watched about 20 yrs ago. It was about a woman who's son is hit and killed by a hit and run driver. She investigates and finds the person who did it and then kidnaps their son. Does anyone have any idea what this movie is?

Need Help With 2 Movie Titles! [ 2 Answers ]

I would appreciate it if anyone can help me figure out 2 movie titles. I can only describe what I remember about these movies. I saw them when I was a kid, so my memory of them isn't too good. Movie 1 - The first movie is about 3 sisters and 1 brother whose father passed away from some kind of...

2 movie titles ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I hope you can help me with two movie titles . One: I think it's an Italian guy in New York and one little girl that her family gets killed by drug dealers and she stays to that guy and he trains her how to shoot, whenever they move around they carry a flower. Two: I think it's Samuel...

Need movie titles [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the title of the movie in which a father has an affair with his son's fiancé? Also, I'd like to find the title of the movie in which a handyman falls in love with a single woman. She gets very ill with a fever and he carries her and puts her in the bathtub to bring down her...

View more questions Search