Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Newtomorrow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2013, 08:57 PM
    Hair test question
    I possibly have a hair test in the near future. I was a heavy everyday user for about 5 years. I have decided to quit I will be sober for 120 days. I shaved my head when I was 80 days sober. Do you think that is enough time to pass a hair test? Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 28, 2013, 09:42 PM
    Shaving your head is almost a full proof way to make them know you were using and trying to hide, they will most likely look for hair, under the arm or public area upon notice that you shaved your head
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 07:00 AM
    Congratulations on being sober. Please stay on the right path. If you have been honest and you have been clean for 120 days then there is a high likelihood that you will pass as what they are testing for should be chronic use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question for DRBILL - Hair Follicle Test [ 6 Answers ]

I know this has been asked about a million times, but my question is a little different. I have a hair follicle test coming up and I smoked a little marijuana about a month ago (3-4 hits off one bowl) and I know you've said THC is hard to detect in hair follicle tests but it seems you are referring...

Hair Test Question [ 0 Answers ]

A job offer came to me last week which I accepted. I believe they are going to hair test me based upon the research I was doing. I have smoked 3-4 weeks ago once and about 5 weeks ago once. Before that it was about 9 weeks ago a couple of times. Hair length right now is about at 1.5", I am...

Hair test Question [ 0 Answers ]

For Dr. Bill or someone else in the forum that can advise, I have a hair test question. I have smoked on average 1-2 times per week over the course of the last few years. Sometimes it was more, but there was also times I would go a week or more without smoking anything, so that's why I say its an...

Hair test question [ 1 Answers ]

I am applying for a job that requires a hair drug test. I took one hit about 2 months ago for the first time in about 4 years. Do you think I will pass? I have heard there won't be a high enough level of thc in my hair follicles. Just curious.

View more questions Search