Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Briannash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2013, 06:51 PM
    David Eddington lithograph
    I have a David Eddington lithograph with an authentication note and seal on the back, it is 233/275. An English village. How much is something like this worth?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2013, 03:16 PM
    This is the only thing I could find on the internet on him

Item 783090 | 2 Org Watercolors by listed artist David Eddington at AANtv.com

You might want to get it appraised.
    Briannash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2013, 06:34 PM
    I actually emailed the artist and received a reply. A very nice man, who gave me a little history on the piece, which was done after college.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask david tutera? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear David, I am a hugh fan and watch your show all the time. I watch you pull off a golthic weeding so I was hoping you and your staff could give me some pointers. I do not want my daughter wedding to turn into train wreck. My daughter is getting married in the Austin TX area in October. She...

Star of David.. [ 9 Answers ]

Why do so many people say that the star of David is the same as the Pentagram when they look nothing alike..?

David [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie based on true events. I think it came out in the late 80's or early 90's It is kind of like the Crisco Kid but It's about this boy who gets burned by his father in a water bed. If some one can help me out it would be much appreciated :)

David gibbons [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone read the david gibbons books atlantis and crusader gold?

David [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2000 dodge ram 1500 van and the heater blows out cold air only---along with this the engine revs up very high at idle. I feel these 2 problems are connected. Any advice as to what to check first

View more questions Search