Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lizzielou2014 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2013, 09:58 PM
    Am I crazy, or am I really hearing this?
    Okay, so my boyfriend of fourteen months died a couple weeks ago & I have been trying to find ways to communicate with him, I've had a few small things happen to me that made me think it was him. But most of the time I talk to him, well try to. Sometimes I'll say things to him aloud, & sometimes I'll just say things in my head to him. But sometimes I actually hear a voice, it's only in my head, but the voice answers my questions & talks to me.. & it's his voice. Is he really talking to me? Or is it just my brain talking to me.. Please help, in desperate. :(
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 27, 2013, 11:47 PM
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

There's really no way for us to tell you if it's all in your head, or if it's really him. Some people will say it's definitely all in your head. I'm not one of those people.

Does this bring you peace? If so, why question if it's in your head, or if it's really him communicating with you beyond the grave? If this is what you need to move on, find peace with what happened, then embrace it, don't question why it's happening, or if it's real.

I wish you the best of luck, and again, I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 28, 2013, 04:33 AM
    I am sorry for your loss, The voice is most likely your wishful thinking and is in your head. If it is not, it would be other spirits who use these chances to gain access to you. It would not be the person you lost

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crazy crazy crazy the crowd is going crazy [ 0 Answers ]

What the name of the song containg the words" can't get you out of my head, my destiny, forever, and" lie lie lie lie lie" repeated several times at the ned of the somg" help me pla

Hearing help [ 3 Answers ]

I lost hearing in my left ear approx 6 yrs ago,I am now losing hearing in other ear,would I be entitled to any help from the DLA.

Eviction summons hearing less than 24 hrs before hearing [ 1 Answers ]

We received an eviction summons for tomorrow at 1:00 pm. For hearing. Don't they have to give us at least 24 hrs notice for hearing. Plus, we gave the landlord money and had an agreement to pay rest of rent, and he filed on us.

Still need to go to hearing? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in PA. I received a Civil Action on Saturday 1/10/09 for a court hearing in February. I call and made a settlement with the credit card / debit collector today. They told me I did not have to go to the hearing because of the agreement. Should I still go to the hearing or does the hearing...

Going to a hearing [ 1 Answers ]

Doesn't USC 18(a)(c) deal with drug trafficking, computer use? What are you asking?

View more questions Search