Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gerette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2013, 05:45 PM
    Ankle swelling... red lumps on shins
    I had shin and calf pain. Doctor put me on Meloxicam and ran lots of tests and chest x ray... all came back fine. Within five days, my ankles swelled and I was in considerable pain. I stopped the medicine and immediately felt better, although, after a week I still have minor swelling in one ankle, but not much pain. Today, I notice three spots on my shins about the size of a nickel. If I touch them, I feel a lump. I had the chest x-ray to check for signs of sarcoidosis, but it came back clear. Any idea what this could be, or if it could be an additional reaction to the Meloxicam? If so, how long will this last? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

Burning front ankle or lower shins while walking [ 2 Answers ]

I am 44yrs. Old and 5'10", 240 lbs. I am physically very strong. However, I have been walking 1-2 hrs. a day, 3-6 miles, and my upper front part of my ankles or lower shins just burn. I have tried stretching beforehand by pulling my toes backward under myself, and this feels better but the muscle...

Sprained ankle swelling [ 1 Answers ]

Do I have to go to the hospital if a sprained ankle turns into a swollen foot that really hurts?

Knee pain and ankle swelling [ 2 Answers ]

My husband woke up one morning with knee pain, and thought maybe he had slept on it wrong or pinched a nerve. As the day went on, it started to swell and got warm to the touch. He stayed off it, applied ice off and on, wore a knee brace, and elevated it. Two days later, it's not any better or...

Red lumps [ 3 Answers ]

i had sex 2 days ago and did not use protection, i also did oral and a day after this i ended up with 6-8 big red lumps on my vagina area, and they really hurt and are very sore, can anybody help with this ? thankyouu..

Serious swelling of legs and having shin lumps [ 1 Answers ]

My mom is about 50+ of age, all along she has been having quite a lot of problems with the legs i.e.. occasional leg pains. However, it has been quite serious for her recently that her legs have become really very swollen, especially the right foot (around the ankle and shin part). In addition,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.