Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    [email protected] Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2005, 05:47 PM
    Leaky Stairs
    In my house the basement was originally a cellar. The owners before me extended the house over the stairs. When it rains ground water seaps in through my stairs(The stairs are the original concrete stairs).
    Any ideas on a quick fix?
    Flickit Posts: 278, Reputation: 2

Apr 11, 2005, 06:36 AM
    If the leak...
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    In my house the basement was originally a cellar. The owners before me extended the house over the stairs. When it rains ground water seaps in through my stairs(The stairs are the original concrete stairs).
    Any ideas on a quick fix?
    ... is moderate go the this Web Site (http://www.ugl.com/ProdMAIN2.html) and find a dealer in your area for the Mortar Treatment products. Claims to seal the concrete from inside out unlike an ordinary top-only sealer. Call them if you are unsure. They are very helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stairs in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream about stairs almost every night. I dream that I am running down endless flights of stairs or falling down stairs. I am never going up these stairs, always down. Does anyone know what this might mean?

Squeaky stairs [ 8 Answers ]

I have some stairs that squeak really badly, any suggestions on how to fix them? Thanks

Where to find stairs? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find these stairs (link below). I live in Los Angeles. These stairs are cement with large pebbles on top. Currently they are cracked and need to be replaced. They are welded on. stairs THANKS, Joseph

Glass stairs [ 0 Answers ]

Please if anyone can help me in finding data about installation of glass stairs. I really need it

Concrete Stairs [ 2 Answers ]

I am interested in pouring concrete 'pyramid-like' stairs. I would prefer to do this one stair at a time. How long should I wait for the first stair to cure before I pour another? Thank You

View more questions Search