Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thomas95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2013, 11:46 PM
    Lost a good friend.
    It's a long story guys but here it goes,

Just over 6 months ago now a girl I was good friends with in High School and who was in two of my classes sadly passed away just 11 days before my 18th birthday and I never could imagine it could or would be this hard on me, She was to young to be taken only 18 years old.

At about midnight on March 20th my friend was driving down Currumbin Valley from a party on the Currumbin Creek Road her car veered to the left hand side of the road and went down an embankment and hit a tree leaving her trapped in her car for a long time until emergency crews and police arrived to free her.

Around about 12:30 In the morning the police, ambulance and emergency crews arrived to find my friend unconscious and trapped in her car, they eventually freed her from her car and then rushed her to hospital with critical head injuries

When it happened I was asleep in my bed expecting nothing bad to have happened to any of my amazing friends and family, I found out about 10 o'clock at night after I got home from work, I was scrolling down my Facebook news feed when one of my best friends messaged me telling me that my friend had been in a bad accident and that she was on life support in hospital :(. I didn't know what to think, say or do I didn't want to believe it I was in total shock and started crying my eyes out cause I was so scared and worried for her, my mum who was cooking dinner heard me crying and came over and gave me a hug and asked me why I was so upset, I told her exactly what happened and she was in shock and disbelief as she said she saw it on the news and read it in the newspaper but had no idea it was one of my good friends, I was so upset scared and worried, I couldn't stop crying it just didn't seem real.

5 days later I got told the most terrible news I've ever heard. I was over at a best friends house riding his skateboard ramp and chilling with friends when I was scrolling down my Facebook news feed and found that one of my best mates had messaged me, I had completely forgotten about my friend so I wasn't expecting anything bad to happen, only to be told that my friend had sadly passed away over night at midnight on March 25. I didn't know what to say or do, I was in total shock and disbelief and tried my hardest not to start balling my eyes out since I was with 3 of my best friends and didn't want them to get concerned or worried about me

It was so hard on me the weeks after as I was working a lot more over the holidays, it was hard trying to act happy and positive when I wanted to do was cry and see my friend. I still can't to this day believe that she is gone forever I miss her so so much and I wish that there was a way I could see her again. I have so many mixed feelings, emotions and pain that wasn't there before all this happened. I wish there was something I could have done to prevent it I wish I had my licence so I could drive her home instead of her driving by herself and getting in that terrible accident, I wish that she forgotten something and had to go back to the party to get it or her car broke down and she couldn't drive home I just wish it never happened in the first place. I now have a picture of her encased in a locket that I wear close to my heart every day of the week it helps a bit but I still miss her a lot and wish I could see her again. I don't want to feel bad for to long as I know she would want to see me happy and enjoying life so I decided to write it all down here in the hope that someone who has been through something like this before would be able to talk and help me through this

Rest in Paradise Hollie you will be dearly missed and forever in a special place in my heart :) <3
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 27, 2013, 05:17 AM
    Many belief systems don't use the term "passed away," rather calling it "passing on." Some call it "passing through," others "piercing the veil."

You can no longer touch Hollie. That doesn't mean she's gone. Remember her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have one christian friend named Ernie,he is good friend of me. [ 1 Answers ]

Ernie is 40 years old.He is like my brother and friend and he share me every thgn so last day I ask him that what is the purpose of christmis in your religion as he is simple christmis so he told me something about his religion and he send me this about what their believe is.and he said that he...

Have I lost her for good? [ 3 Answers ]

I started seeing this girl around 2 yrs ago, we had a great relationship, she would come over most nights & stay over except the times I had my 2 kids stay over. First of all I'll let you know I'm now 31 & she is now 25! I met her after my wife left me, when my life left I was on rock bottom,...

CONFUSED? What should I do be a best friend or a good friend? [ 3 Answers ]

What should I do?? My friend met this guy not too long ago and he seems to like her very much and she used to also. This guy became one of my good friends. And she is planning to break up with him. I don't want her to I meen they seem to be getting along just fine why should they go throw it all...

Lost a very good friend and co-worker [ 4 Answers ]

I very good friend of mind pass away last night of a heart attack, worked together over 5 years. He was very likeable guy, funny and always had good things to say, also had serious side, but over all a great guy and friend. Will be greatly missed.

I feel like I have lost her for good, I don't know what to do [ 6 Answers ]

Sorry about the length, a lot has happened, thank you so much, this is really driving me crazy. I'm a bad speller and appoligise for that I am in my freshman year of college, and went into this year with a girlfriend who I had been with for over 2 and a half years. We had a great time in...

View more questions Search