Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RAASHI Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 04:45 PM
    How to know if this is black magic?
    He why guys.

I had an affair of 5 years with my boyfriend... I was told by close friend of his he is trying some black magic on me... so that I should always remember him and he created mental block on my mind... can this be true... because when my parents came to know that he is worth nothing... and not for me... they tried a lot to separate us... but did not succed... even when I and my boyfriend have a quarrel... I m the first one to patch up... and he shows he is lest bothered... sometime back he also confessed,, that since I was not talking to him... he did some black magic on me... which he says worked... is he trying the same practice again and again... because I feel even if it is not my mistake... then too I go and plead him not to leave me and stay with me forever... I burst into tears and cry.. but he remains normal... hashe created a mental block on my mind... so that I would not go anywhere else... he even challenged my parents... as to she will not marry anyone else except me??

Is the black magic reason for his solid base of challenging my parents??
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 28, 2007, 04:48 PM
    You are, apparently a highly suggestible person to believe this garbage. I think it would be easy for anyone to influence you with the power of suggestion, its not magic.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2007, 05:13 PM
    No one can control your mind. You are allowing others to influence your mind. And because you are allowing yourself to believe this, you are in fact making it true... not him. ScottGem is correct.
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

Mar 28, 2007, 05:45 PM
    Oh well, which century are you living in? There is absolutely NOTHING called Black Magic... and if you're educated enough, you should be able to realize that no power exceeds the power of God... so there can be no magic or crap that ruin you except if the God wills that is... so take some rest.. give yourself a thought... introspection of what you're worth and take control of your life... trust me you'll feel better... parents have experience on their side and if your gut feel says that guys is least bothered, then do you really want to spend your entire valuable time with someone like this... think about it...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 28, 2007, 06:09 PM
    There are people who practice witchcraft and black magic, and if you want it to or if you believe it can control you, yes it can have an effect on your. I dated a lady who said she would do a similar thing before, I merely laugh at her and to be honest I don't remember her name even.

There are many things including drugging and other things that happens to make their magic appear to work, and these people can be dangerous but if you don't accept it, it can not control you.
    animeluver06 Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Mar 28, 2007, 06:34 PM
    actually, last time I checked, there was no black magic or white magic. There is just magic (or magick some people like to write it). It all depends on how you use it. Magic cannot be used to change someones will (yea like love spells and stuff doesnt make someone fall in love with you it just moves the obstacles that are in the way of your next love). And someone who uses magic knows that if you send out bad waves ,like the supposed spell your bf did, you will only get them back in return. But that is just to my knowledge, some of what i said could be off. So this lil boyfriend of yours is not using a spell or curse, you are just being influenced by him. Its your own will that makes you do these actions no one elses.
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Mar 28, 2007, 06:44 PM
    Experiments with giant axons of ocean squid showed that such artificial brain stimulation possible. Neurotechnology has evolved for 70 or so years, during Stalin's, Hitler's and other totalitarian regimes, justifying if not substantiating much of the so-called "conspiracy theories".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Magic cream [ 4 Answers ]

I have heard of stories that magic creams work. Which magic cream and does it really work? I have got a very dark underarm due to using so many products that has irritated it in the end. My skin is so sensitive. Please help me.

Magic rings [ 5 Answers ]

How do magic rings work?

Big Magic [ 7 Answers ]

:( Over the years I have seen the space shuttle and planes vanish live on TV.I have been told the people in the audience did not see the plane or shuttle vanish. The plane and shuttle did not vanish.The people were told to act as if it had vanished. Does anyone feel this is what happens on TV?...

How to on this magic trick [ 10 Answers ]

I was bored one day and decided to look on YouTube at some magic tricks. I found this guy, and I was wondering how this trick was done. http://www.youtube.com/v/-MLPS9Zq2nM It's about 8 minutes long and mostly in Japanese, but you don't really need to know what they're saying. Any insight...

Partition Magic [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible to move executable files (programs) from one partition to another? I am running Partition Magic Ver. 8 Thanks in advance

View more questions Search