Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bugsarescary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2013, 09:34 PM
    Bugs on the bed and laundry, not bed bugs
    I've seen a few of these from time to time (this is recent though, usually only see one a month, sometimes two.) The bugs look like a fuzzy left from some clothes, but I'm paranoid about bugs and of course always examine closer and I noticed that it was moving (very slowly) and is hard (I haven't directly touched it with my hands, but it looks relatively hard if you know what I mean?) but with things sticking off it that makes it look fuzzy. Most of it is black (maybe dark brown?) but the middle section is white or yellowish. They're cylindrical shaped and very tiny.

Around 6 or so months ago, I had a carpet beetle infestation, we cleaned my room and got rid of all of them. I didn't see any more carpet beetles after that. I've been seeing the new bug since around then. I don't know if they've been there the whole time and I haven't noticed (I pay a lot more attention to things that 'might' be bugs after the carpet beetles.)

I don't have any bites or itching, I don't know if the bugs are harmful, but I still want to know what they are and how to get rid of them. Please help me!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 27, 2013, 01:29 AM
    Without a picture we'll have to go by a process of elimination to identify your bug.

The first thing that comes to mind from your description is a caterpillar. Here's a pic of the "Wooly Bear" caterpillar. Do they look similar?
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bugs in my bed but they are not bed bugs [ 0 Answers ]

Have recently been biten several times during the night. One morning I woke to nfind something crawling on me it was black looks just like a grain of pepper. I reserched bedbugs... I checked everywhere on my mattress where they should be by internet discriptions nothing so I vaccumed my bed anyway...

Bed bugs [ 2 Answers ]

Do mothballs kill bed bugs

Bed Bugs [ 4 Answers ]

I have had red spots popping up on my arms, stomach, back legs and it itch like crazy. This has been going on for a month now, and I can't figure it out. I have been to the doctor and she told me I am having an allergic reaction to something. She suggested that I go back to what I was doing to...

Bed Bugs? [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any simple way to get rid of bed bugs? My boyfriend and I just moved recently a month ago, and have had I think an infestation of bed bugs. The bug looked much like a tick, so much I almost mistakenly thought it was.. . PLease help! I'm pregnant and don't want my baby to be exposed to this!

View more questions Search