Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HelloTony Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2013, 09:01 PM
    How much to charge per square foot?
    I am starting a residential roof cleaning business. How much should I charge per square foot?
    scott53715 Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Sep 27, 2013, 05:25 AM
    There is no set price, and many cleaning services charge by the hour. Why don't you call up your competition and ask what they charge? Keep in mind, you want to be competitive. I would not hire a cleaner that charges by the foot unless it was the same service every time, like hallways or office space.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Sep 27, 2013, 04:22 PM
    Hi Tony

I'm concerned a little here...

I'm afraid that asking a question like that online does not bode well for you or your future company. Basically, you are trusting that someone online will know a magic number or formula that will set you up to make money off any job you take... and wouldn't that be nice! Heck, you didn't even provide a state or city/town, so I don't know how you could really expect a reasonable answer here.

Finally, and I really do say this to be helpful, but if you don't know what the basic charges/costs are that are associated with this new business I would have to tell you to go work for a similar company so you can learn the ropes, pricing, customer service associated with this business, etc. In this manner, you can eventually start a company that has a real chance at being successful. Getting prices off the internet or calling local competitors for their pricing is a sure sign you are doomed if you don't circle back and figure the numbers based on your own real experience, knowledge, and overhead!

Good luck!

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much do I charge per square foot cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

I am sarting a cleaning service How much do I charge per sq ft And how much do I charge per sq foot for a construction clean

How much $ should I charge for Square foot Painting [ 2 Answers ]

I just am looking to find out how much I should charge per square foot to paint an interior job. The house is occupied

View more questions Search