321lisa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2013, 06:24 PM
    maths.
    19 3/4 ÷1/2=
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 27, 2013, 05:10 AM
    Two different methods offer solutions:

You can convert 19 3/4 to a complex fraction and split it or you can convert it to decimal notation.

I have found that 19.75 is easier to manipulate than 79/4.

This is as close to doing your homework as you'll get on this site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maths [ 0 Answers ]

A ship sails 1000km on a bearing of 060degrees and then 300km on a bearing of 260degrees how far is the ship from its starting point

Maths [ 10 Answers ]

This headline was in a newspaper last year. Charity Bike Rides NottPool raises £2 for every £1 raised by ManScot. Sanjay knows that ManScot raised £150 000 last year. The total raised last year by the two bike rides was £450 000 (a) Was the newspaper headline correct? I think yes because...

Maths [ 23 Answers ]

Sally takes part in a different charity bike ride from Nottingham to Liverpool. It is called the ‘NottPool’ bike ride. The total distance of the bike ride is 134 kilometres. The bike ride has 8 equal stages. Sally injures her leg during the bike ride and has to stop. She completes 72 000...

Maths [ 3 Answers ]

We are doing some sponsored challenges. We are sponsored for each correct answer. All money goes to children's charity work. We're at a loss with the maths! I'm doing a home tuition course, but I still don't understand a lot of areas. It doesn't matter how many are in a group or who helps you. We...

View more questions Search