Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foulfowl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2013, 06:23 PM
    Harbor breeze customer service
    Harbor Breeze 52 inch merrick . Contractor put up 2 fans with lights. A bulb has gotten loose and fell out. The glob has a nut to hold it on but the cage will not let the glob drop. How does the cage come loose... thank you for your time and help.
    scott53715 Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Sep 27, 2013, 05:32 AM
    The globe may be held with up to three screws. Make sure they are all loose. Sometimes the 'cage' gets bent or sticks to the globe. You can try spraying a little silicon spray where they come together, hold the globe and the cage and try to wiggle them apart. The cage will not come off until the globe is removed (many are pressed on and can not be easily removed). If you can't get the globe off, you can remove the whole light kit, disconnect the wires and get a replacement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze Customer Service [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze light kit that came with a fan. There is an electronics box inside the fan that has burned up. Now my house smells like burnt electronics. The part has the following model #: 98480X Part #: 98480-09 Lowe's doesn't have the part in stock and they state that I will...

Harbor Breeze Customer Service [ 1 Answers ]

Bought a Harbor Breeze fan today that was on display. Nice fan but they didn't have the box with all the extra pieces in it. So we are missing the 2 or 3 inch downrod. How can we get one of these?

We have a huge family room/dining room combo and put up 2 Harbor Breeze Fans. How can we get the remotes to work independently instead of together? The remotes we have will turn both fans and lights off and on. How do we separate them?

Harbor Breeze Customer Service [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the 52 inch Harbor Breeze white New Orleans Classic ceiling fan. E-NO52A5C4. I purchased these fans from Lowe's in 2009. Lowe's still carry these fans in the brown and brass finish. I need 3 of these fans in white. THANKS!!

Where can I get the screws that affix the blade arms to the unit? I tried Lowe's where I purchased the fan.

View more questions Search