Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmileyRedhead Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Sep 26, 2013, 04:01 PM
    Does this sound Greaser Girl to you??
    White crop top, medium wash, tight capris with a cuff, a red and white polka dot bow, red converse (or white Adidas, I don't know yet) red lipstick, eyeliner, and a high, teased ponytail.

I'm not sure how to make this any better... Any suggestions?

Also, I'm leaning into more of the 1950's Greaser girl look.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 26, 2013, 05:10 PM
    Watch Grease to get an idea of it. Or any movie that was a "teen" movie from the 1950's.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2013, 07:28 PM
    Sounds good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace 4 yrs old began rattling sound then changed to muffled sound after 2 days [ 0 Answers ]

My gas HVAC Goodman furnace started making loud rattle sound. After a couple of days changed to a muffled sound. When starting up on AC it sounds much louder then goes into the muffled sound. What could this be? Unit is 4-5 yrs old. Noise in coming through return.

Creative zen microphoto 8gb sound is weird, different noises get in, distorted sound! [ 6 Answers ]

I have a creative zen microphoto 8gb mp3 player that I got used. Everything seems to be working fine except when I start playing music, the sound seems distorted and I hear different noises (not from the song I'm playing). The sound of the song seems distorted, like the singer is singing really...

View more questions Search