Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    otsmsch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2013, 02:52 PM
    Who do you call for mold removal?
    How do you know if you're choosing the right company/contractor for mold situations?

Please advise!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 26, 2013, 03:08 PM
    Mold identification and abatement, or a building contractor who can fix the cause?
    If you haven't fixed the cause, I would do that first.
    Contractors in some areas measure the area of mold and tell you that by code, only an abatement company can handle it. Others are happy to just rip it all out themselves.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2013, 03:22 PM
    Most mold is not hazardous to humans e.g. penicillin. Why are you concerned and what is the issue? Did someone try to scare you into providing mold removal?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mold removal [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know when there is a need for mold removal once the contractor has removed the mold, is their a possibility of needs for other contractors to come in to do some repair work if you have mold on the drywall, floors, ceilings, and in the bathrooms (like in the shower and around the tub? ...

Removal of mold in hair [ 1 Answers ]

What to use and how do you get mold out of hair. Where the mold is in my hair it never seems to dry and when it does dry those areas are so dry and brittle.

Landlord will not Clean mold or replace mold covered cabinate in a timely Manner [ 4 Answers ]

We have Mold in our rented house! We had a pipe break under our kitchen sink and the landlord came and fixed that about a month ago, and said he would be back to fix the cabinate under the sink. Well it is now COVERED in mold and its even growing in the drawers. We called and he came and "cleaned"...

View more questions Search