Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2013, 01:50 PM
    Mortgage Payment
    I wonder where you send your payment. Using your own bill payer .like this customer below.

Ours got bought by Ocwen also. Pay them through bill pay and you shouldn't have any problem. I use Chase and although it says it takes 5 days to get there, they post it within a day of me sending it.

At least this way you will have proof that you sent it and can backup anything they ask of you.

Sadly, it looks like Ocwen is going to get bigger and bigger as far as mortgage servicing goes. Just keep sending them money, and they shouldn't give you a problem.
    Paper check are mailed to OCWEN P.O.Box 6440,Carol stream, Illinois
    60197.Wonder if this is the same for electronic payment??
    Anybody know
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 26, 2013, 01:57 PM
    Here's their contact page (and I'm guessing the electronic payments don't go to Carol Stream, which is a whoop and a holler away from me) --

https://www.ocwencustomers.com/oc/pu...nyPreLogin.jsp

To find out --

Welcome to Ocwen Loan Servicing. Call our Customer Care Center at 1-800-746-2936.
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2013, 02:03 PM
    Thanks a million. Had to send them a paper check for the month.Will be sure
    About next month
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 26, 2013, 03:25 PM
    Electronic payments work through your bill payer service. They need to have an agreement with the merchant to accept electronic payments. It may be the same address or it may not.
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2013, 03:40 PM
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Payment Plan Mortgage payment behind [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently off work for two months and unable to pay my mortgage payments. My company put me on a payment plan and now they are charging me with other fees that were not told to me. I want to know how can I find out if their practices are legal. Who is the watchdog for these companies. I am...

Refusal to accept mortgage payment, does it void the mortgage? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm in a bit of a pickle. I live in Ohio and have a mortgage on a home that I inherited. About two years ago I learned I would be losing my job, I contacted the mortgage bank and explained my situation in an attempt to get the mortgage adjusted to something I could afford to maintian. I was told I...

Is it best to pay off a mortgage or get a tax break on the mortgage interest payment? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 4.75% mortgage rate. Would it be best just to pay off the loan?

Mortgage payment.Mortgage told me one thing amount and then it was another. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay. I had a mortgage loan modification. Had an agreement with my loan company to make a paymnet of about five thousand dollars.Then I received a letter that instead of the five thousand that covered the months of October and November it was two thousand dollars and one of about two hundred and...

Mortgage Payment [ 3 Answers ]

My husband is the borrower and I am the co-borrower on our mortgage. My husband died 9/11/06. I am now 3 months behind on payment (had to pay for funeral). I no longer qualify for my husband's SS money, because my SS is higher. I can pay the mortgage myself if the bank would just put the 3 payments...

View more questions Search