Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quezz01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2013, 05:52 AM
    Pain in inner thigh
    Hello I was playing basketball and when I stretched my leg to far something popped.and it hurts now .the position is like exactly the line going down between my thigh and pelvis area the inside
    ICANANSWERIT100 Posts: 14, Reputation: -1

Sep 27, 2013, 12:43 AM
    It could be dust on the coils that's burning off :D
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 27, 2013, 02:20 AM
    Groin pull (muscle, fascia), femoral or inguinal or other kind of hernia, various irritated nerves from strained muscles - who knows. Hot bath soaks and heating pads and painkillers (OTC) for now. If it is the same in 4 or 5 days, see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in my INNER THIGH near crotch [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pain in my inner right thigh near my crotch. When I touch this area it almost feels like I bumped the spot but there is no blue marks. At the centre of the pain area I feel a slight bump beneth my skin.

Thigh pain [ 0 Answers ]

I have had pain in the back of my thigh just above the knee for about a month I have tried heat, ice, over the counter pain medication, and I also wrapped it up in and ace bandage. But nothing seems to help ?

Chronic hip pain continuously, pain has moved to the middle of the thigh [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything other than ibuprofen, naproxen, arthritic pain medicine, loratab than may help this continousl chronic pain.

Thigh pain [ 1 Answers ]

What is the cause for thigh and groin pain that are inetermittent and what kind of Doctor do I see should I request an MRI

Inner thigh pain [ 0 Answers ]

I wake up at night with sever ripping in my inner thigh

View more questions Search