Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Duker81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2013, 07:07 PM
    Will my ex girlfriend come back
    Ex girlfriend left 2 months ago and said she would never come back that it's done for good.
    She left me 4 or 5 times before in a year and a half.
    We were so in love and wanted the kids house and everything . She's 29 and I'm 32 .
    She would ignore me for days then end it. This final time she just kind of left and said she didn't love me anymore and that's it.
    So just wondering if she will ever come back to me again. I was very good to here and she said it many times that she never loved someone as much as me before and she was married for 7 years before .
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 25, 2013, 07:15 PM
    You say you were so in love but that's not what I'm reading. People that are so in love don't generally break up 5 times in a year and a half.

After 2 months, if you're still hanging on in hopes she is coming back, you are wasting your life away. Let's say she does come back, then what? Where has she been the past 2 months, and with who? Is that going to bother you at all? It would bother me. Then what happens after that... do you walk on egg shells waiting to break up again and go through this all over?

Move on. Forget her. Find someone else.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 26, 2013, 04:36 AM
    Well put!
    Marvellous105 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2013, 10:50 PM
    If you love your exgirlfriend then why did you go for another one because you called her your exgirlfriend if you want her back then give her your time focus on her then remove that ex and if she love you she will be back

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want my ex girlfriend back. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my girlfriend were in relation last three years. Suddenly few weeks before, she came online and told we are just friend now. Although we both are in different countries. I went to her country and meet her, But she send me text after first few hour of meeting that we will friend. Next day...

Girlfriend wants to get back together... I don't want her back [ 2 Answers ]

I broke up with a girl 5 weeks ago , three weeks ago she requested any gift she gave me to return it to her and she will do the same . I complied and have since maintained no contact. Today she texed me requesting her jewelry back that she had sent back to me. I feel I should continue no contact or...

I broke up with my girlfriend a while back and it's come back to "haunt" my emotions [ 8 Answers ]

Well, a while back, I was dating this girl I knew for a few years. One day we finally came out and told each other how we felt about each other, but at that time I was going through some rough stuff in my life with school and my family so it was a pretty bad time for the relationship. Everyday I...

How to get my girlfriend back [ 3 Answers ]

I had a girlfriend named kim and she broke up with me because I dident have a cell phone and dident talk a lot I'm 12 by the way in 6th grade. By the way she is my eXXgirlfriend -(

View more questions Search