Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jasmine12 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2013, 09:29 AM
    Grapes
    I had a dream that I was at work and I was eating red grapes and my aunt and cousins brought them for me. Can someone tell me what this might mean? It was also night outside and I was eating with my coworker who is Christian.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2013, 11:02 AM
    Grapes represent reward for hard work.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2013, 06:26 PM
    Please open the links below you may find your answer, Thanks.

Dream Moods Dream Themes: Food

http://www.experienceproject.com/dre.../Grapes-dreams

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Champagne Grapes [ 2 Answers ]

Are champagne grapes used in the production of champagne?

Seedless grapes [ 4 Answers ]

How do you grow seedless grapes?

What to do with grapes [ 2 Answers ]

I have grape arbors with vines producing grapes. Some are sweet. There seems to be different colors/types/kinds of grapes. What can I do with these grapes? I'd hate to see them wasted or rot on the vine. Not familiar with wine making. Not sure if I have enough grapes for making wine. Any help...

Grapes of Wrath [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a song that is sung by the Grapes of Wrath. I saw the video for it quite awhile ago, couple years, and I really liked it. It has the guys sitting in a tree for most of the video and it's a slow song, ballad type. Anybody have any idea the name of the song,...

Grapes of Wrath [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a song that is sung by the Grapes of Wrath. I saw the video for it quite awhile ago, couple years, and I really liked it. It has the guys sitting in a tree for most of the video and it's a slow song, ballad type. Anybody have any idea the name of the song,...

View more questions Search