Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tubbs1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2013, 09:24 AM
    I sleep with my arms in the air every night and crack and rub my hands all night why
    Every night when I go to bed I fall asleep with my arms down and one under my pillow. Within seconds of falling asleep I put my arms in the air and start to rub and crack my hands.. I never get a good night sleep nor does my spouse.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 25, 2013, 09:32 AM
    What is age, other general health issues, what type of work do you do ?

Are you under a lot of stress or problems ?

How long has this been happening ?
    tubbs1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2013, 09:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    what is age, other general health issues, what type of work do you do ?

Are you under a lot of stress or problems ?

how long has this been happening ?
    A 46 and I have been diagnosed with spinal stenosis and fibermylga I have had neck surgery and carpal tunnel surgery on my left hand it has been going on for about a year but in the last 5 months it is every night now
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2013, 10:55 AM
    Try taking magnesium and potassium right before bedtime.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tingling in hands At night [ 2 Answers ]

Every night when I get into bed and I'm on my phone or just laying my hands start to tingle a lot and it's annoying. Is there anything I can do to help this

To help me sleep at night ? [ 0 Answers ]

I know what was in an mtv vid some years ago but dam if I can remember how sounded nor who it was by but it was good its been bugging me 4 yonks... it has a lass getting ready to go out through out the vid but at the end you see she ends up as the dj fully clothed with record boxes in each hand and...

I can't sleep through the night! [ 5 Answers ]

I have roughly a 5 weeks until my due date and I can't sleep through the night any more I have extrem disconfert in my knees and legs. And what seems to be insomnea?. I can only sleep for 3 or 4 hours and then I am so uncofertable I wake up and I can't go back to sleep. Its been going on for about...

Arms getting numb at night [ 3 Answers ]

Hi,what is the reason behind arms and fingesr going numb at night? how do you solve the problem?

I need sleep at night! [ 9 Answers ]

I live in a small city and there is a dog that lives next door that seems to be lost and forgotten about it cry's when the owners come home as if to be begging for food or attention. I feel bad for the dog But This dog barks all night long since the owners seem to not notice the...

View more questions Search