Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edkincaid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2013, 07:55 AM
    Need to know water and sugar ratio for 16 oz. of Elderberry Extract to make wine
    Trying to make home made wine from 16 oz. of Elderberry Extract. Need water and
    Sugar ratio.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 25, 2013, 08:46 AM
    There are lots of websites about this. Here are a couple --

How to Make Elderberry Wine - Common Sense Homesteading

How to Create Elderberry Wine: 10 Steps - wikiHow

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To make juice, you mix cans of concentrate with water in the ratio of 2 to 6. [ 7 Answers ]

To make juice, you mix cans of concentrate with water in the ratio of 2 to 6. How many cans of water would you need to mix with five cans of concentrate? Explain.

Any ideas besides adding sugar to make tonic water tolerable to drink? [ 4 Answers ]

I find that tonic water is helpful for my restless legs syndrome, but it is so bitter!

Extract from Sugar Cane? Sub for Lipitor? [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone used a nutritional substitute for Lipitor, a prescription drug for cholesterol problems? The sub comes from a waxy material of sugar cane. The name starts with "p." Do you have any info about results you had or results friends experienced? Lipitor is listed among "Statin" drugs, and...

Sugar water soft crack ratio [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing a home craft project with the kids and I would like to make a sugar water mashe' instead of paper mashe'. You blow up a balloon and then make the sugar water mashe' i was told to bring the sugar water to a soft crack stage but i dont know the sugar to water ratio If you know please...

View more questions Search