Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa 123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2013, 03:49 AM
    Need help with a nursing diagnosis
    Hi am writing a nursing diagnosis can it state, alteration in bogy image ''weight'' related to obesity as evidence by patient weighing 210lb for a height of 67'' tall am I correct?
    xxGFStonexx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2014, 05:22 PM
    Okay. If you are having trouble with a diagnosis, that's not good.
    But, that person COULD be overweight.

-- xxGFStonexx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Develop a nursing care plan for this patient identifying 8 nursing diagnoses [ 1 Answers ]

Mr.Tom is an 81 yr. old man who has been admitted to the ward earlier in the day from home.he is in an unconscious state having suffered a stroke which has affected his right side. He is breathing spontaneously, lying on his left side and he is receiving O2 via a simple mask at 5L/min. he has an IV...

Based on the information what are all the relevant nursing diagnosis for the next 2hr [ 3 Answers ]

Mr John Brown is a 29 year old male, 170cm tall and weighs 70kgs. Drinks and smokes socially and is not currently taking any medications. Past history of Von Willebrand's Disorder and is allergic to shellfish. He presented to emergency via ambulance after fracturing his right tibia skiing...

Risk for going to a nursing home.. And I need a nursing diagnosis. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing my assessment on my patient. It is broken up into sections and in the discharge planning section I am stuck on what to put. She is 62 and has had 2 strokes and her family is starting to struggle to take care of her. Her husband said that he fears a nursing home is in her near future....

Nursing care plan with priority nursing dx [ 1 Answers ]

I need a priority nursing diagnosis from the nanda list for this patient. Patient c 92 yr old fell medical dx of C4 fracture and patient has a possible broken arm that patient can not move. Weight 75lbs.has neck immobilizer on, foley cat in, IV in with ns @ 75 cc/hr. on bed rest total care patient....

View more questions Search