Ask
    rsbjohns0525 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2013, 08:13 PM
    Computer tablets
    I have a irulu tablet can't download apps why
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2013, 05:02 AM
    What errors are you getting... I'm betting there isn't enough memory. Most of these cheap Tablets have barely enough memory for Android and very little extra for applications.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 25, 2013, 05:03 AM
    Check connectivity

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Femilon tablets [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was reported an ovarian cyst after my pelvic scan. My gynae has prescribed me Femilon tablets for 21 days from the 3st day of my period. How an oral contraceptive will help in this case? Will it affect my chances of conception in future?

Should I take these tablets at once? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi , I am taking contraceptary pills. LEVONORGESTREL TABLETS BP----PILL 72 (PILL TO TAKE BEFORE 72 HOURS OF SEXUAL INTER COURSE). This come with two tablets if you know.Can some body please tell me if I should take both the pills togather or with some time gap? Please help

Regulate tablets [ 0 Answers ]

Doctor I am taking regulate tablets from the fourth day of my periods ,I need to know till how long I should take this tablets.

What are these tablets? [ 1 Answers ]

Two forms of tablets that I would like to know about the first one is white small and round and has an imprint of the letter e on one side. The second one is blue long and hard in posture and has a word on one side it is pilza. Could somebody help and tell me what they are? Thanks

View more questions Search