Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

Sep 24, 2013, 07:57 PM
    What is this film's title?
    A woman is talking to a friend on her cell phone and says "a woman just killed herself in front of me ( by jumping in front of a subway train) and she looked just like me". So the girl takes the dead woman's bag and decides to go to her apartment and ends up taking on this woman's identity. Seems no one noticed that she is not the dead woman. Other clips from the tailer show she had 75 k in a bank account, a woman in the back of a car saying "you're not so and so", the girl burying a body at night, by a car, the girl having sex with the dead woman's boyfriend and the girl asking herself asking how many of me are there.

I think I saw the trailer on either the Skyfall dvd or the Thorne-Sleepyhead/Scaredy Cat dvd So it may be a British film. The title maybe something like "Opi Ian Black"?

What is the title?
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Sep 24, 2013, 08:11 PM
    Orphan Black (2013 TV series)
    Starring Tatiana Maslany, Dylan Bruce, Jordan Gavaris
    IMDb synopsis:
    Orphan Black follows outsider, orphan and street-wise chameleon Sarah. After witnessing a woman's suicide, Sarah assumes the strangers identity - who happens to look just like her. Expecting to solve all her problems by cleaning out the dead woman's savings, Sarah is instead thrust headlong into a kaleidoscopic mystery as she realizes the dizzying truth - she and the dead woman are clones. As Sarah searches for answers, she discovers the chilling fact that there are more people like her out there - genetically identical individuals who were planted in unsuspecting birth parents and nurtured in completely different circumstances. With no idea who created the clones, she'll need to discover the reason in a hurry as an assassin is killing them one by one.

Orphan Black (TV Series 2013

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find the title of a film made not too long ago. British film I believe. [ 1 Answers ]

It is about some kids/teens who live underground, I believe, and are for the most part isolated to their rooms, which consist of a bed and a big TV where they can gain points for watching certain programs. They can also gain points by exercising on their stationary bicycles where they must also...

Can't remember a Film Title Horror film [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to find a title of a film from the late 1970s/1980s. The film is set on a coastal town I think in America maybe New England. There is a chance it could be Canadian. The film is a horror movie and has something to do with Native american Indians. The strongest memory of this film for...

Film title about bicycles and relationship between some sisters (70s/80s film) [ 2 Answers ]

Really trying to find out the title of a film / movie from the 70s or 80s. All I can remember is that there were these 2 young sisters in a family, I think they were crazy about wanting a bicycle or something. And I vaguely remember something about someone (perhaps one of the sisters) stealing the...

Film title of 80 s film [ 4 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy! I watched a film some time in the late eighties think it was a foreign arty film where a girl meets a man on a train and they start up a weird relationship and moves inwith him , he was foreign and think she may have been as well but spoke english, think her name was...

Film Title? [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a film many years ago and would love to know what its called. It was about a young boy who was terminally ill and ended up dying, possibly of AIDS. The only proper details I remember were that he has a little friend who had leukemia and her favourite colour was turquoise, and when she...

View more questions Search