Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcummings393 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2013, 02:10 PM
    I have a white rodgers 1F86-244 displaying 18Degrees will not adjust
    My thermastate is displaying 18degrees it will not reset temp . The fan will come on I changed batterys I can not get it to anything not function at all
    goofy8182 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2013, 11:48 PM
    Is there any reset button in the thermostat if not you got a bad t-stat you should replace it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I change the thermostat settings on a white rodgers 1F86-244 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a white rodgers thermostat model # 1F86-244 that (on-line) it says it's not programmable. But. One web site said that by putting the control button in the off position (for heat) and by pressing the up & down arrows together you can program it. It is not coming on, and I think that is the...

Troubleshoot white-rodgers 1F86-244 [ 3 Answers ]

Hello... Looking for help here in South Florida. We have a White-Rodgers 1F86-244 thermostat hooked up to a 2 year old Trane air handler (don't have model number handy) that will not engage. We have an error message on display that says "filter" and when trying to engage the AC the snowflake...

White rodgers 1f86-244 [ 0 Answers ]

Thermostat displays temp of 60, even though the room is much warmer. No other items in the display. Switching to Heat or Cool does nothing - No change in the display. Batteries are brand new. Is this a thermostat problem or does the problem lie elsewhere?

White rodgers 1f86-244 [ 1 Answers ]

My fan does not cut off at all

White-Rodgers Thermostat 1F86-244 not working in AUTO during the day [ 15 Answers ]

I have a White-Rodgers Thermostat model 1F86-244 and I seem to be having a problem with its operation during the day. For the past few days when I get home from work the room temperature is really cold (thermostat is set at 68, but the room temp is about 56) as if the heat has not been running...

View more questions Search