Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MikeF2013 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2013, 01:54 PM
    Getting into elementry school.
    Hi, my niece came from Venezuala . She is here for 6 months and has a daughter who is 6 and needs to be in school here. My niece is looking to going to go back to school also to pursue another degree here in the US. But in the meantime her daughter has to be in school. How does one get the approval for this for the child to go to school here in the US. Please help.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 24, 2013, 02:03 PM
    Do you know what school district you are in? Call the superintendent's office. Or call a local school to get that information.
    MikeF2013 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2013, 02:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Do you know what school district you are in? Call the superintendent's office. Or call a local school to get that information.
    It is private school in Boca Raton, Fl. The said they did a check with Sevis and it shows she is not in the system to proceed. Need to know how to get a telease from this agency or what is required to get it. Thought someone might have gone through this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 24, 2013, 02:24 PM
    SEVIS Contact Information

Call them?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 25, 2013, 02:55 AM
    First how are they here ? Are they here legally or illegally ?

Next to go to school, their visa has to be for education, they can not go to school on a tourist visa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I skip a grade in middle school to go to high school by taking a test online? [ 10 Answers ]

How can I skip a grade in middle school to go to high school by taking a test online?

Elementry mechanics [ 2 Answers ]

please I need help urgently ( 1.) A passenger in a moving car and a passerby standing at the road side see each other as moving in the opposite direction. Which of the following is not true?< The passenger is in motion relative to the passer-by The passer-by is stationery relative to the...

Big fat elementry school pencils [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I find the big fat 1st. Grade pencils, not made of wood-----but made of plastic resin. Any help would be great! Thanks:

Elementry Education Major [ 5 Answers ]

I have always wanted to be a teacher and I love kids but some of the stuff that I hear about teaching is ridiculous. Is it really worth going through college? The long hours and little pay? Thanks

Uniforms in Elementry school [ 2 Answers ]

Should Elementary kids be made to wear uniforms..? What are some of the pros and cons about wearing uniforms?

View more questions Search