Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lise_goddard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2013, 11:25 AM
    Singer Merritt 1812 special stitch cams
    I own a Singer Merritt 1812 sewing machine that originally came with 18 interchangeable cams for special stitches. I only have one of these cams, numbered 276301. It is a keyhole type cam. Here are the questions: 1. Do all singer keyhole type cams fit this machine (I have seen several for sale on eBay that have a similar numbering system? 2. Are Simanco Flexi Stitch keyhole cams compatible with my machine? 3. Does anyone know of a reliable Canadian source for parts and accessories for this machine?

Check out some similar questions!

1812 Overture lyrics [ 16 Answers ]

Does anyone know the lyrics to the 1812 Overture? I used to but have since forgotten. I know the "Grant salvation to thy people Lord. And we pray thee bless thine inheritance, Oh God. Grant Vict'ry to those who fight to save our righteous faith and our dear sacred land...." I think... I don't...

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

The war of 1812 [ 2 Answers ]

How and why did the war of 1812 begin? What were the causes? How did the war end?

I have a Dressmaker s-3000aab machine. Where can I find stitch cams for it? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dressmaker brand sewing machine, model S-3000AAB. Where can I find stitch cams for it? BTW, Dressmaker brand sewing machines is not to be confused with the mini Dressmaker machines that are made by Shark-Pro.

Singer merritt sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

How to fit an electric motor to singer merrit sewing machine (manual)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.