Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shellymae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2013, 10:36 AM
    Need proof of completion from program 1990-1991 term
    I need proof in form of transcript of completion of medical assistant program 1990-1991
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2013, 10:38 AM
    You get that from the school you attended... wherever that was.
    shellymae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2013, 10:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    You get that from the school you attended...wherever that was.
    I know that but school doesn't operate anymore. Is there a central location for school records/training programs?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 24, 2013, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shellymae View Post
    i know that but school doesnt operate anymore. is there a central location for school records/training programs?
    Have you checked with the state board of education? Or their website (for a phone number to call)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have to use the percentage of completion and the completion of work method [ 0 Answers ]

You are a fresh accounting graduate. You have landed a job with a big 3 accounting firm. The first day at your job, your manager approaches you: "Hi Bill! Welcome aboard. Hope you like your new cubicle. Have you met everyone? By the way, you will be working with me from tomorrow on Long House...

Short term and long term aspiration for cash management officer? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello Guys, Cab you please advice me for short term and long term aspiration of cash management officer? I've working on AP accountant for 5 years. Then few months ago I've changed my position for Cash Management Officer. Then here is the my job description:  Responsible for processing daily...

Short term vs long term capital gains, loss carryovers [ 4 Answers ]

Back in 2000 and 2001, I had short term capital losses that exceeded the 3000 dollar limit. Each year, I've been able to deduct 3000 dollars since my short term gains have been minimal. I still haven't used up all my 2000 and 2001 short term losses. I had some long term gains in 2000, but...

During the Gulf War of 1990-1991 and the current conflict with Iraq, countless artifa [ 1 Answers ]

During the Gulf War of 1990-1991 and the current conflict with Iraq, countless artifacts from the Mesopotamian area have been either looted or destroyed. Many unscrupulous collectors and curators have even recruited individuals to take certain specific items from museums that are now left...

Value of a 1991 Mint Proof Set [ 2 Answers ]

My grandma purchased a 1991 Mint set for my son when he is born. How can I find the value of this United States Mint Proof set? Thank you!

View more questions Search