Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MOMMY20255 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2013, 06:12 AM
    How to find my daughter's unknown father
    It was 1985 & I was 29. I was experimenting with sex drugs & rock & roll. Hung out with the wrong crowd,I didn't know any of them, & got pregnant. I have no clue who the father is & my daughter is extreamly mad because she wants to know.
    I didn't know these guys & my friend refuses to help me ,they were her friends & she does not wish to remember that time in her life. My daughter & I have begged her & she still refuses.
    I need to know if there is any way to find out who he is, I have had my daughter's dna tested with 2 guys but both turned up not to be her father.
    I am on disability now & don't really have $$ to investigate but I do have her dna results. Any place that I could enter her results in & turn up a led on him?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2013, 06:46 AM
    Nope... unfortunately you will have to get names first and get them to do the testing... which you would likely have to pay for. Sorry but there isn't any other way I know of.

How many years has it been... its also possible she might not even remember their names if its been long enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my fianc? Adopt my daughter if her father is unknown? [ 10 Answers ]

My fiancé has been involved in my daughters life since she was 5 months old, she calls him daddy and he is the only father figure she has had in her life. Her biological father is unknown so there is no name on her birth cert, can my faince adopt her? Any advice would help, thanks!

I want to find my biological unknown father [ 2 Answers ]

I want to find my biological father and do not know where to start. My mother want tell me and I have no information to go on. I do not know where to start but to maybe start searching and asking questions in Jackson, LA.

Can my husband adopt my daughter,cause her birthcert.says father unknown? [ 1 Answers ]

I had my daughter while I was still married to my husband but he is'nt the father we got back together when she was 3mon. He loves her so much can he adopt her the bio dad never signed the birthcertificate so would he just have to sign it can you please help me thanxs...

Husband to adopt my daughter with unknown father [ 2 Answers ]

How do we get the process started for my husband to adopt my daughter if her father is unknown?

View more questions Search